Kyearn Architecture is a relatively young architecture company that strive to grow rapidly. Our creative studio projects currently span across NSW & VIC. We are looking for enthusiastic person to join the team and grow as a collective group. Kyearn Architecture specialising across the development stage from Development Application, Design Development, Tender & Construction Documentation, Interior Design and Contract Administration.
We partner experience and background are in Residential, Commercial, Multi-Residential, Education, Healthcare and Aged Care. Currently, we are expanding across all sector of work but predominately there are more work in residential project. If you do have an interest in Residential and would like to grow with us in this space, we are more than welcome that you apply with us.
Due to the continued growth of the architectural services available to our clients, our Design Team is expanding and recruiting full time or Part Time role for a dedicated and professional Architectural Draftsperson, Graduate Architect or Interior Architect.
Reporting to the Principal Architect and Project Architect Team, you will be positioned across a range of varied residential projects; including new dwellings and alterations and additions.
Essential Skills & Experience
To prosper in this role you will be highly motivated and resilient, friendly yet professional, and have an exceptional eye for detail.
As well as being well presented, you will be reliable, punctual, client focused and have a natural ability to engage with others; above all else, you will be both an excellent listener and a self-starter.
You will also have:
- Minimum 2 years Mid level proven experience & Revit proficient
- Maximum of 5 years as we are not looking for Senior role
- Ability to work with and utilise Revit templates
- Clear understanding of Revit family processes
- Proficiency in massing and site topography
- Knowledge about construction materials used in Australian residential construction
- Understanding of Construction Certificate and Complying Development requirements
- Ability to understand and interpret Local Council and State/National Government controls and policies, such as LEP, DCP and SEPP
- Proven ability to learn independently by reading, observing, trial and error, and researching
- Aptitude to follow procedures and work with minimal supervision
- Capacity to understand the whole picture and the details simultaneously
- The ability to multitask and prioritise
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Clear English speaking skills
- Keen eye for detail and ability to forward think
- Flexible and adaptive attitude
- Must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
Job benefits & perks
- Motivated and driven team
- Supportive and approachable management
- On the job and one-on-one training
- Family environment
- Regular team building events
- Modern offices
- Close to public transport
If you feel you possess the desired attributes to fulfil this role and believe you have the skills and experience to be successful, please send a copy of your resume in PDF format highlighting relevant experience and your current design portfolio (max. 5MB)
We thank you for your interest in this opportunity, however only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.