Finance and Administration Officer
We are a thriving medical specialist practice.
Our ever-growing team comprises Anaesthetists and Pain Specialists, Rehabilitation Physicians, Psychiatrists, Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Dieticians, Nurses, Clinical Psychologists, and a truly collaborative and passionate administration team.
Due to the ongoing growth of our practice, we are recruiting for a Finance and Administration Officer, reporting directly to, and working closely with the Chief Operating Officer.
Based in Richmond, this role offers a great opportunity to build on your skills, establish a genuine career pathway and champion our high standards of patient services .
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- A passion for customer service and quality
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- An ability to develop strong and collaborative relationships with external stakeholders
- An understanding of the Australian Healthcare System, including Medicare, Private Health Insurance, WorkSafe and TAC
- An ability to prioritise tasks and problem-solve and think laterally
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills within a MAC environment, Office365, Genie Practice Software and Xero accounting software
- An ability to identify and conceptualise process improvements and efficiencies
- A positive (can-do) attitude and an eye for detail
What we will offer:
- Salary and benefits benchmarked above industry standard
- A comprehensive onboarding, training and mentoring program
- Ongoing career path and professional development
- An inclusive and supportive working environment
We are, Pain Specialists Australia:
We believe that no one should suffer from pain. As one of Australias leading pain clinics, we apply our care and expertise to create positive and sustaining change for our patients.
We offer our patients the best possible treatment outcomes with a supportive team who are there to help patients through every stage of their treatment plan. We do this using advanced, tailored & cutting-edge medical care delivered in a compassionate manner. We approach pain treatment from multiple avenues simultaneously, using a team of experts each with their own areas of expertise.
As a team, we strive for excellence. We are proactive, we enjoy working with each other and love the work that we do.