Established business experiencing continued and sustained growth., Succession planning and diversity is offered with in our Administration Team., Training & support provided, will underpin your success..
Administration, Data Entry Assistant for Estimating and Dispatch Teams
Purpose of the Company Dowling Metal Products is a manufacturer of Metal products, based in Murwillumbah, NSW. (South of Tweed Heads)
Purpose of the Role Full time role will embrace a shared work environment, duties will primarily focus on data entry, booking orders for transport and general administration. You will support the Estimating and Dispatch teams.
Candidate Attributes You will enjoy being forward planned and organised, with an eye for detail.
Naturally you will follow up tasks, utilise diary management and have an exceptional ability to complete tasks with confidence within set timeframes.
Able to work effectively and efficiently in a fast paced environment.
Nothing should be too much trouble and your bubbly, warm personality will shine through when attending to our customers and interacting with our team.
We are looking for that special person that can infiltrate our business and is willing to continue to learn and develop as our company continues to expand.
Essential criteria below.
Minimum of 3 years of Administration experience.
- Exposure to hi volume, data entry.
- Proficient in Excel, Word and Outlook
- Xero experience (highly desirable)
- Ability to pick up new systems quickly.
- Valid Australian licence and own vehicle.
- Monday to Friday - 8.30am to 5.00pm
- Hourly rate will be as per the Clerks Private Sector Award, (negotiable on proven experience)
- Uniform provided.
- Christmas shut down period.
- Not just a job but an opportunity to thrive.
- Immediate start available.
- Long term, established company with security for the future.
- New facility with modern office.
We appreciate your time to apply, so that your application is given our full attention, please provide a Cover Letter, addressing what we are looking for, tell us a bit about you and why you would like to be considered for this role.
Please click apply and attach your Resume and Cover Letter.
Position description is available on request.