Grow your career with a Leading Australian Company, Attractive salary and great work environment, Full time position - IMMEDIATE START!.
About the Organisation
HVG (Halifax Vogel Group) is a privately owned Australian company that imports and distributes building faade and decorative products, engineered stone, graphics media and performance fabrics.
A dynamic growing organisation, HVG comprises more than 160 staff located over 30,000 square metres of warehouse and office space in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Adelaide and Perth.
About the Role
Due to expansion and growth, we are looking for an experienced Customer Service Coordinator to join our Victorian customer service team, based at Derrimut in Melbournes West.
Your general responsibilities will include:
- Handling telephone and email sales enquiries
- Resolving customer issues
- Liaising with our field sales team and other internal staff to ensure high service levels
- Recording and maintaining accurate information on our customer database; and entry, tracking and invoicing of sales orders
- General administration
The successful candidate will have:
- 3+ years customer service experience
- Computer literacy and confidence in using multiple applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superior organisational and time management skills
- The ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast paced environment
We can offer you:
- A competitive remuneration package
- Full training and support
If you would like to become part of a dynamic growing organisation and possess the required skills,
No agencies or consultants please.
Call Centre & Customer Service