Iconic QLD brand in the thriving Real Estate industry!, Friendly ambitious team and workplace culture, Work from Home policy.
WHY THE REIQ
- Work from Home policy
- Iconic QLD brand in the thriving Real Estate industry!
- Friendly team and workplace culture
At an exciting time for the industry and the REIQ, this role is an influential position within the marketing and content team and will be primarily responsible for the end-to-end execution of the content strategy. With the opportunity to shape the organisations content, the successful candidate will be technical, hands-on, and digitally savvy. The role will report directly to the Head of Marketing & Content and will be supported with strategy, a media agency, an in-house designer and content creators, as well as supportive workplace culture.
Key skills and responsibilities:
- Relevant qualifications in Communications, Journalism or Business.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills, particularly strong B2B copywriting experience.
- Manage and execute the B2B & B2C content strategy to a high standard across a variety of channels including website, social media, and EDM.
- Efficiently develop technical and engaging real estate industry content (predominantly written) for a variety of different audiences including industry Members, Non-Members, Investors, and Students.
- Proactively source, research, recommend and develop content in line with the Marketing and Content Strategy.
- End-to-end project management and execution of content deliverables in support of product marketing requirements, including high-level copy-writing, editing, content optimisation, and reporting.
- Execution of graphic design, photography, videography content desirable.
- Interpret data from various sources (SEM Rush, CRM, Google Analytics, and Data Studio) to creatively contribute insights to inform and influence the continuous improvement of the content strategy.
- Website content management, page building, and editing to support SEO objectives.
- Develop a deep technical understanding of REIQ products, services, and the industry we serve by liaising directly with stakeholders to generate quotes and insights.
- Develop efficient and effective processes with internal and external stakeholders.
- Content administration including managing budgets and preparing content reports for management.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- A positive and collaborative team player who has experience managing or mentoring peers.
Desired Skills (not essential)
- Real estate or property writing experience
- Videography and video editing skills (Adobe Editor Pro)
- 2D animation experience (Adobe After Effects)
- Graphic design experience (Adobe Creative Suite)
ABOUT THE REIQ
The Real Estate Institute of Queensland (REIQ) has been the states peak professional association for the real estate profession since 1918. With more than 100 years experience, few associations hold the reputation or brand recognition of the REIQ.
Today, it represents approximately 4,000 individual members, around 1,400 agency offices, and more than 15,000 property professionals including principal licensees, salespeople, property managers, resident unit managers, auctioneers, business brokers, buyers agents, and commercial and industrial agents in Queensland.
With an exceptional reputation as the leading authority on real estate and property-related issues across Queensland, the REIQ:
- undertakes political advocacy on behalf of its members and the profession
- provides property research, advice, and training to members
- acts as a source of real estate products and services, and
- provides a platform for dispute resolution between member agents
As an employee of the REIQ, you will be part of a professional team committed to delivering high-quality services and events to members.
If this sounds like you, please click the APPLY button to submit your cover letter and resume.