We are the one of the largest mobile phone, computer, and tech gear chain stores in Australia with 23 stores. We provide a good working environment, development opportunities, and career growth. Now we are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our team in the Adelaide CBD office.
To qualify for this role, you must
- Have at least one-year local marketing experiences
- Have excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Have excellent skills with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and Adobe Photoshop
- is a passionate marketer that understands that marketing is an essential part of a successful business
- has a good understanding of marketing and graphic design principles e.g. social media, EDMs, CRMs, SEO, etc.
- brings a level of energy and enthusiasm to the team
- is a specialist across apps and platforms like Facebook, TikTok, Instagram & LinkedIn.
About the role
As our Marketing Coordinator will work closely with our team to:
- help design creative content that invokes interest and an understanding of what we do
- manage our social media accounts and publish content that relates to and supports our clients
- create EDMs and surveys that support the marketing plan
- bring new ideas to the table for marketing campaigns that attract and engage our target audience
- support in coordinating marketing meetings, projects, and events.
- provide administration and operational support.
- create digital content for use in marketing campaigns and events.
- support marketing plans and new product introduction plans for specific product lines.
- work closely with logistics and demo team to ensure stock level forecasting is in line with proposed marketing plans e.g. product launches, deletions.
Full Time position:
$45,000-$55,000/annual (depends on your level of experiences)+packages
Please specified "Available Working Timetable and Visa Type" in the Resume.
Please indicate "Marketing Coordinator" in the email topic for reference.
Please be noted only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Contract length: 12 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $45,000.00 $55,000.00 per year