Brilliant SA is looking for a skilled, experienced and passionate interior designer, specialising in kitchens and bathrooms, to join our growing team in Black Forest.
Are you looking for a role that allows your design ability to shine, while helping your clients to get the best out of their homes
Would you love to to work within a cohesive and respectful team of design and construction professionals who will support your ongoing growth and success
Are you ready to take your renovation industry experience to the next level of success
If these apply to you, then you might just be ready to join the team at Brilliant SA, Adelaides leaders in bespoke home renovations.
Established in 2001, Brilliant SA is a mid-to-high end renovation specialist, with particular expertise in bathrooms, kitchens, laundries, multi-room and full home renovation. The scope of works can encompass any part of the home and include structural alterations and additions. We handle every aspect of the process from first discussion about feasibility and design to completed projects. We seek to serve clients who value good design, quality construction, service and integrity in all areas.
Seeing our team as our greatest asset, integrity and excellence are our core values.
We have completed thousands of successful projects with happy returning clients. The quality results have been recognised in dozens of industry awards for design and construction. Together we remain committed to maintaining our position as industry leaders by focusing on our clients, enhancing their lives through Brilliant home renovations.
We have a rare opportunity for an experienced kitchen and bathroom designer or qualified interior designer with relevant skills and flair for kitchen and bathroom design to join our close knit, growing team.
As a Design Specialist, your focus will be on our clients, understanding their needs and providing the appropriate solutions for their homes and lives. You are their guide to a successful outcome. You will meet with clients in our Black Forest office and their homes, establish a project brief and a design proposal. You will be specifying and helping clients select all fixtures, finishes and appliances for their project as well as preparing design drawings and documentation.
Your role includes converting the opportunity to help our clients into a commitment for us to deliver the projects, i.e., sales. Your focus will not be on sales, but to help our clients see, understand and get what they want. As a result, you will transition the design to a client contract with ease.
Your knowledge and our systems will allow you to conceive, detail and accurately price the design solutions, for our clients to consider, and for our construction team to deliver. You will produce the scope of works, working drawings and specification in liaison with our construction team and external suppliers, allowing them to deliver your design solution as intended, with accuracy and highest quality to happy and appreciative clients.
To be a successful candidate, you will:
- Have excellent design and CAD skills and be able to demonstrate proficiency in at least one of leading design packages. Ready knowledge of our system, Chief Architect, will be an advantage.
- Have qualifications in Kitchen and Bathroom Design, Interior Architecture, Interior Design or similar building industry courses.
- Have a thorough understanding of residential renovations and various construction methods, along with a desire to always be learning more.
- Be highly computer literate and proficient in MS Office applications.
- Have a minimum of three years industry experience in a similar role, designing interior residential projects.
- Be articulate and able to communicate effectively with a variety of clients, colleagues, suppliers and trades.
- Have exceptional attention to detail and a pride in presentation of yourself and your work.
- Have a can-do attitude to work and life, a curious mind and a growth mindset,
- Be committed to your personal and professional development within a team of likeminded professionals.
While we expect you to be job ready, we will provide induction and training in our systems and processes.
Brilliant SA offers a base salary of $50,000 /year plus a very generous commission scheme with proven earning potential of over $150k. This is a full-time position, with part-time options and flexible hours available.