Join a supportive and collaborative team environment, Bring your superior customer service skills, Perm Role - Attractive REM + Super + Fortnightly RDO.
- Join a supportive and collaborative team environment
- Bring your superior customer service skills
- Perm Role - Attractive REM + Super + Fortnightly RDO
It is an exciting time to work at Ausgrid and be part of an organisation that is transforming in an industry which is evolving. Ausgrid presents many opportunities with the technology revolution in the energy industry along with the growth of emerging energy solutions.
Your role at Ausgrid
Reporting to the Team Leader, our CSRs are the front-line face of our organisation. You are the first touch point for many of our customers, responsible for delivering a best practice customer and stakeholder experience.
You will work across multiple communications channels and platforms interacting with our customers, ensuring efficient and effective management of calls.
This varied role will see you interact with a variety of stakeholders across the business, you are constantly learning and supported within a collaborative team environment.
What we are looking for
We are looking for a Customer Service Champion! The successful candidate will have a passion for achieving and have extensive experience in a customer service role. You will be a confident and proficient multitasker. You will have experience in using multiple forms of communication channels, social media and multiple application programs.
- Demonstrated proficiency in verbal and written communication skills and well developed interpersonal skills
- Proven active listening skills ability to use appropriate questioning techniques and audience matching oral skills to deliver and exceed customer expectations
- Proven analytical ability, problem solving, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills, with the aim if a successful outcome in a challenging environment
- Demonstrated ability to match customer requirements to appropriate solution based products and services
- Ability to liaise effectively with all levels of the organisation and external parties
CSR Role Statement
Why work for us
Our people are the most important part of our business. We offer professional and technical positions, from apprenticeships & traineeships to senior leadership roles, across a broad range of disciplines.
We offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- Nine-day fortnight (RDO every second week)
- 15% superannuation
- Pay for performance culture
- 16 weeks paid parental leave
- Staff club
- Corporate Health plan
- Health and Wellness fitness program
- Annual Flu vaccine
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Strong focus on mental health and much more
Ausgrid is an Equal Opportunity Employer. As an equal opportunity employer, our people are made up of a diverse mix of ages, backgrounds, skills and professions. This diverse mix of talent and perspectives is recognised, valued and encouraged through various programs and initiatives.
Ausgrid is an energy services business that operates the largest electricity network in Australia. We deliver a safe and reliable electricity supply to more than 1.7 million homes and businesses and connect communities across more than 22,000 square kilometres. Our operations include infrastructure construction and maintenance, customer connections, street lighting and metering and testing services.
Ausgrid's vision is to be a leading energy solutions provider, recognised both locally and globally. To achieve this vision, all Ausgrid employees commit to living our values in all they do, so that we:
- Work Safe, Live Safe to protect self, other people and the environment
- Take responsibility to be Honest and Accountable
- Treat everyone with Respect
Interested Apply now!
Please review the role statement and apply addressing your suitability for the role via a cover letter and attach your resume.
Successful candidates will be notified regarding an interview.
Applications close: 31 March 2021 , 11.55pm AEST.
Please note, our vacancy close dates may be subject to change, we will assess applications as they are received
Agency applications will not be considered.
Ausgrid An Equal Opportunity Employer