Impact the delivery of education to 70,000 students, Work for one of Australias largest educational employers, Permanent full-time position.
As the Executive Assistant to the Director: School System Performance, you will be responsible for administrative and support services to facilitate the operation of a highly functional team. You will establish and maintain positive relationships with all internal and external stakeholders, liaising on behalf of the Directorate with confidence and confidentiality.
The School System Performance team is the conduit between the schools and head office, responsible for the consistent execution of innovative strategy with a focus on increasing student capability.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Diary management
- Organising travel and accommodation
- Minute taking
- Phone call management and triaging
- Ensuring the timely management of content and flow of information
- Basic bookkeeping tasks
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
This is a permanent full-time position currently based in Leichhardt but will be relocating mid-year to a Sydney CBD location.
To be successful in this position, you will be a confident team player with a can-do attitude working in a dynamic, agile, resilient and positive environment possessing:
- Strong organisation skills
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and handle complexities
- Ability to organise a daily workload by priorities
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills
- Excellent telephone manner and high order skills in handling difficult conversations
- Excellence in customer and client service
- Demonstrated personal initiative and ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- High order written, oral and presentation skills
- Willingness to respect, support, and uphold the mission, ethos, and teachings of the Catholic Church and the values of Sydney Catholic Schools.
- Ability to address and meet focus capabilities, as stated in the Role Description.
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE and follow the prompts.
Alternatively, if you are a current Sydney Catholic Schools Ltd employee, please CLICK HERE to apply.
To support your application, you will be required to provide:
- Your current resume
- Cover letter addressing your suitability for the position
Closing Date: Monday, 5 April 2021 at 11.59 pm
In 200 years of delivering excellence in education, Sydney Catholic Schools SCS has grown alongside the citys dynamic, ever-changing, multicultural landscape. With 150 schools, more than 70,000 students, and around 10,000 staff, we are a thriving community of communities.
Please note: This is a child-related position, and a Working with Children Check is a prerequisite for anyone in child-related work. It involves a national criminal history check and a review of findings of workplace misconduct.
Also, as a permanent position, you need to be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident, unfortunately, sponsorship is not available for this position.