Join an organisation with strong values, a community focus and a great culture, 2 permanent part time positions available, 3 days per week, All locations considered and FWO available.
- Join an organisation with strong values, a community focus and a great culture
- 2 permanent part time positions available, 3 days per week
- All locations considered and FWO available
- Be part of supportive team
Bendigo Bank has a unique position in the Banking and Finance industry: we are a trusted brand with a (really!) high Net Promoter Score and the time is right for growth as businesses reconsider the sort of bank they want to partner with. As Australia’s Most Trusted Bank* and Most Recommended Business Bank*, your career is in safe hands - our customers need us now more than ever.
With more than 160 years of history, we are proud of our position in the community with more satisfied customers than any other Australian bank. Every day, we work hard to bring our company purpose to life; feeding into the success of our customers and communities and not off it.
We're more than just a bank with banking products. We change the lives of customers and communities. Commercial actions with heart!
Our time is now. We are challenging the status quo and we're excited about our future!
About the role
The Consumer Processing function contributes towards our vision by delivering our products and services to our customers in a fast, efficient, and cost-effective manner. A culture of operational excellence underpins this, with a high performing, multi-skilled and flexible workforce to support the Bank’s customer and partner value proposition.
As a Wealth Deposits Processing Officer the core focus of your role will be working to daily deadlines to process client payment instructions regarding maturities, service new and existing accounts and complete transaction processing for our customers. You will also provide a high level of customer service in responding to customer queries. This is not a direct customer facing role: you will work closely with our third party intermediaries and internal stakeholders.
We have 2 permanent part time positions available:
- 0.5 FTE 3 days per week
- 0.6 FTE 3 days per week
This role can be based in any of our head or regional offices and flexible work options are available.
- Strong customer service focus
- Demonstrated experience in a processing/accounts administration role
- Excellent attention to detail adopting a “correct first time” focus
- Team focused approach in all tasks and willingness to help whenever possible
- Effective communication skills (written & verbal)
- Developed time management skills, including being organised, able to prioritise work and meet deadlines
- Encourages and displays initiative and drive to learn and continually improve self and processes
- Good problem-solving skills, focused on providing relevant solutions (including strong numerical and analytical skills)
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, Word and Outlook
- Experience using RFS-A and BDS (desirable)
There's so much more to a career with Bendigo and Adelaide Bank than just banking.
Get real benefits, work life balance and flexibility. You bring your brilliant mind and we’ll help you take your learning to the next level with on the job training and external development opportunities - we want you to shine. After all, YOU are the difference that makes us the better big bank.
We believe a diverse workforce supported by an inclusive culture is central to our success and we actively encourage applications from those who bring diversity of thought to our business. We support candidate requests for adjustment to accommodate an illness, injury or disability to equitably participate in the selection process.
Applications close 30th March. If you’re excited to be part of an organisation with strong values and a community focus - then this could be the role for you! Apply now.