About Montgomery Homes
Montgomery Homes is a leading residential home builder with more than 30 years in the industry and a proven history of creating a positive work environment, tight-knit team, quality homes, and happy customers.
With 28 display homes throughout Newcastle Central Coast and Sydney; Montgomery Homes builds hundreds of homes throughout NSW each year. Our increasing success has created the need for an enthusiastic and proactive Marketing Coordinator to join our progressive marketing team.
With Australia's leading interior designer, Shaynna Blaze, as our Brand Ambassador, this is a rare and exciting opportunity to work closely on the implementation of end-to-end campaigns while establishing yourself as a marketer and preparing you for future opportunities.
Responsible for creating and amplifying high impact content, this role is perfect for a marketing professional who has a passion for writing copy but also values getting hands-on across multiples streams of marketing.
About the role
As a highly motivated individual with an aptitude for creative storytelling, youll develop and execute engaging digital, social, and content strategies. Possessing exceptional written communication skills, you will curate content and coordinate activities that continue to grow the brand and build our social community.
The Marketing Coordinator position is a newly created role based in our Head Office in Belmont, Lake Macquarie. The Marketing Coordinator will support the Marketing Manager in executing promotions, collateral, and strategies across the full marketing mix.
This will be a fast-paced role that requires you to work five days per week in a busy and dynamic team.
Reporting to the Marketing and Digital Manager, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Copywriting and content creation for social media platforms, campaigns, and website including our blog
- Coordinate and implement an integrated social media strategy along with community management
- Create an engaging content plan and successfully source, coordinate and manage content across a range of platforms
- Coordination of marketing promotions, events, and activations and liaise with external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns
- Identify new trends and opportunities for growth
- Produce emails with strong creative and compelling copy that drives engagement
- Content input and automation workflows for our new CRM platform, Hubspot
- Review competitor activity and trends and provide recommendations
- Edit existing marketing collateral and client communication
- Think creatively to produce new ideas, concepts, and provide creative solutions within agreed timelines for both online and offline channels
- Supporting the Marketing Manager as required
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A passion for content and social media and experience with successfully building and managing social media platforms
- Qualified a degree in Marketing or Communication is essential
- 2+ years experience in marketing, social media, and email marketing
- Exceptional communication and copywriting skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and appreciation for teamwork
- Positive solutions-driven focus
- Well-organised and high attention to detail
- Hold proficient skills in Microsoft Office programs Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook
- Be able to work independently, take initiative, as well as be receptive to direction and feedback
- Meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in the home building industry will be highly considered but not essential
- Experience with Hubspot, Trello, Adobe Suite, and Wordpress is favourable
If you have creative ideas about how to engage our audience and have experience producing compelling copy, wed like to meet you.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.