Permanent full-time position, Exciting analytical role, Great location, easy access, onsite parking and close to public transport.
- Continuous, full time position (37.5 hours per week)
- Level H0506 | $68k - $83k plus 17% employer superannuation contributions
- Salary Packaging opportunities
- Ref: 2413A01/202676
At Murdoch, we pride ourselves on our diverse and vibrant workplace. We are committed to the recruitment and development of skilled and passionate people, who want to make a difference to the world around them. With more than 23,000 students and 1,700 staff across three campuses in the Perth area as well as centres in Singapore and Dubai, Murdoch has an ambitious agenda both locally and internationally.
You are a critical thinker with an analytical mindset that is astute with data and is comfortable translating this into actionable insights. Curious to get to the root cause behind business problems, you enjoy using a multitude of tools and methodologies, working collaboratively with diverse groups of stakeholders. You strive for continuous improvement, and can mesh data, design thinking, project methodologies and technology to drive better outcomes in a fast-paced work environment with competing demands.
About the Role
The College Professional Services Team provides everyday service and operational support across 13 disciplines within the 2 Colleges and with some functions across the Academy and research areas. As a focused, multiskilled, digitally capable team that delivers technical, operational, project, and support services to academics and researchers, it enables achievement of the two core goals of the university, Students and Research.
The Analyst Planning & Projects will gather, prepare and refine datasets and information for the College Executive teams and Heads of Disciplines using internal and external repositories. This role will assist Disciplines with business analysis, deep-dives, commercial reviews, and other analysis as required. Supporting academic workload and unit planning cycles, the role will deliver timely and accurate updates, reporting and insights to key stakeholders and support major programmes of work around journey-mapping, project support etc..
What youll bring to this role:
- Experience and skills in project management and business statistics.
- Ability to analyse qualitative and quantitative data, translate technical requirements and summarise and prepare key data insights.
- Highly effective verbal and written communication, customer service and interpersonal skills, ability to translate technical requirements, and interact constructively and collaboratively with staff at all levels of the organisation and/or external stakeholders.
- Problem solving, ability to manage competing priorities and deadlines within a continuously changing and transforming environment.
What youll get in return:
You will be part of a vibrant and talented team of planning and project management professionals, work in an innovative and lively university community and enjoy the benefits that come with working at Murdoch.
Our people enjoy a lively, natural campus and world-class facilities, as well as a range of benefits including:
- Generous remuneration, including up to 17% superannuation
- Paid leave entitlements
- Flexible work arrangements
- Salary packaging options
- Professional Development
- Employee Assistance Program
- On Campus Services and Facilities, including a Childcare Centre, Gym, Vet Hospital and Chiropractic Clinic
Murdoch University values workplace diversity, promotes inclusion, and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, women, and individuals with disability. Applicants who have support or access requirements, are encouraged to advise this at the time of their application, to ensure appropriate assistance is provided throughout the recruitment process.
Closing date: 2 April 2021 (11:59pm)
Previous applicants need not apply.
The University reserves the right to withdraw this advertisement at any time.