* Full Brand training available - Opportunities to develop to Master Tech
* Mazda manufacture training and career development
* Globally recognized brand - Have a world-wide career
By joining the team at Werribee Mazda as a technician, you will be provided with unrivalled development opportunities, including training to become a master tech and cross training with other departments for the right candidate.
As a Mazda technician, your brand training will be recognised globally, opening doors for you world-wide.
What we are looking for:
- A qualification as an automotive technician/mechanic. Mazda experience highly regarded
- Diagnostic and electrical skills are essential
- Strong communication skills
- Current manual drivers licence
- Pride in your work by producing high quality workmanship
- The willingness and attitude to learn
What this role entails:
- Carrying out vehicle repairs and/or maintenance as per repair orders and diagnosing problem jobs on all Mazda products
- Maintaining a sound knowledge of Mazda products and services
- Following correct procedures when carrying out warranty work and ensuring all warranty parts are tagged with the correct information and placed in warranty storage.
The benefits of working with us:
- A supportive and flexible management team
- Commitment to ongoing development and mentoring
- In house and factory training
- A dedicated and fun working environment
- Paid leave loading for all employees
- Career progression opportunities
If you are keen to join a successful company, have a positive attitude and great work ethic, then we want to hear from you.
Please e-mail your resume to our Service Manager Troy Clark.
Due to the amount of applications expected for this role, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.