Mercy Place - East Melbourne
Fixed Term Part Time
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This is a Fixed Term Contract available for a Resident Liaison Officer to join our supportive and experienced team at Mercy Place East Melbourne up until the 30th June 2021.
- Located at Mercy Place East Melbourne - 110 bed residential aged care home
- Part Time position 3 days (0.6 FTE) per week.
- Provide resident focused care when managing the relationship with residents and families as they undertake the admission process.
- Maximise occupancy by developing and maintaining good relationships with prospective residents and families that indicates an understanding of their needs.
- Make all necessary follow-ups, maintain accurate data on all leads and outcomes, and manage tours and related bookings.
- Complete and send all resident documentation in a timely manner to the relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- Previous experience in providing exceptional customer service and the ability to interact with people and build ongoing relationship.
- A confident communicator with exceptional negotiation skills and computer literacy.
- Excellent time management skills and can manage conflicting priorities.
- Dependable, punctual and able to work in flexible working conditions.
- An understanding of the requirements in contemporary aged care including but not limited to ACFI documentation, funding, accreditation.
Mercy Health is a Catholic organisation grounded in a 2,000-year tradition of caring for others. Founded by the Sisters of Mercy, Mercy Health is made up of more than 9,500 people who provide acute and subacute hospital care, aged care, mental health programs, maternity and specialist women’s health services, early parenting services, home care services and health worker training and development.
Mercy Health is proud to be recognised as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the WGEA.
Mercy Health is committed to the safety of all children and vulnerable people across our services. We recognise the importance of listening to the voice of children and vulnerable people and have a zero tolerance of any form of abuse and neglect.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Mercy Health recognises that many people want to work somewhere that is more than ‘just a job.’ With a values based culture, Mercy Health offer a generous range of benefits to support you to maintain a healthy work/life balance. These include:
- Salary packaging benefits
- Opportunity to purchase additional leave
- Health and Wellbeing programs
- Camp Australia School Holiday Program
- Career progression and development opportunities
- A range of discounts available across a diverse portfolio of financial, healthcare, travel and other services
We focus on caring for our staff members and those important to them. We support all staff to be their authentic selves at work through Whole Self @ Mercy Health - our network group for LGBTIQ staff and allies.
At Mercy Health we pride ourselves on embracing diversity and foster an inclusive culture where individual differences are respected and celebrated. We encourage applications from people of all ages, abilities and cultural backgrounds including Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Peoples.
To be the successful candidate you must meet the position requirements as well as provide a current Police Record Check. Mercy Health may conduct additional background checks subject to current legislation.
If you have any questions or require any adjustments to ensure a fair and equitable interview and selection process please email us on the details below.
Applications Close: 26/03/2021
To view the position description or submit your application please click the 'Apply Now' button below.