Opportunity for long term career progression, Diverse range of duties, Flexible and family friendly environment.
A locally owned and established accounting CPA practice is seeking an experienced office manager / bookkeeper for an immediate start. Our practice prides itself on 5 core values: spirit of excellence; building relationships; unity; honesty and integrity; and attentiveness. A major goal of TAS is to provide healthy long term relationships with our clients; staff and local community. We believe that having a heart and passion for this industry, and for people allows us to help our clients grow, develop and enhance their goals whether they are business or personal focused.
The position will be Tuesday - Friday (4 days per week) with the likelihood of increasing to full time in the future. Essential to your success in this role will be your excellent presentation and interpersonal skills. You'll be required to be confident, communicate well, reliable, organised, professional, willingness to learn, and capable of working independently.
* Minimum 3yr current experience in the role preferably within accounting practice or similar
* Be willing to undertake further study in various field including accounting - highly sort after.
* Demonstrate leadership qualities
* Have a solid background in IT skills
* Experience in MYOB AO / or AE software
* Experience & qualified bookkeeping skills is essential along with software knowledge of bookkeeping Reckon; Xero; Intuit; MYOB and Excel
* Familiarity with ATO portal and lodgement process
A wage commensurate with skills and experience will be negotiated with the successful applicant
Please submit Resume with covering letter .
Please note that this position is open to Australian Residents only . We will contact applicants who are successful in proceeding to interview stage only.
Applications Close: Friday 9 April 2021