Organic Life Distribution is passionate about organic and raw foods. We distribute unique brands throughout the eastern seaboard that all contribute to a healthier lifestyle and share in a common goal, the love of wholesome food and the belief that nutrition should be simple, nourishing, fair trade and sustainable. Our offices are located in the heart of the Byron Bay Arts & Industrial Estate.
Benefits & Culture
-We are a diverse, flexible and inclusive workplace that truly values teamwork, humility and diversity
-We are a small and committed team driven by problem solving both independently and as a collective.
-Benefit from working in a unique workspace devoid of dated corporate culture.
We are excited to welcome a Customer Service Officer to join our small family business. This opportunity will see you work with a team of committed souls providing an exceptional customer experience to across our 4 depots.
The hours for this role would be 8:30am - 4:30pm Monday's to Wednesday's. Initially on a casual rate with room to move to a permanent part time position based on performance.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Contacting stores and generating sales
- Liaising with third party logistics
- Diagnosing and solving issues for customers
- Working through weekly customer lists, sending emails and supporting promotions
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Computer skills and experience with Google Drive and Microsoft applications such as Word/Google Docs and Excel/Google Sheets
- Knowledge of the Manufacturing and Distribution industry
- Great organisation skills with excellent attention to detail
- A true team player that can also work well independently and can adapt to an ever evolving environment.
How many years' experience do you have in customer service & sales
What is your relationship to health foods and organics
What's your expected annual base salary
When would you be able to start this role
Are you able to assist by working additional days, including up to full time hours, if required
This role is only open to Australian residents or those holding a relevant Visa giving rights to live and work in Australia.