Exciting opportunity with excellent learning and professional growth options, Join a professional and highly dedicated team, Experience fantastic staff benefits with a market leader.
- Exciting full-time position ideal for a self-starter who can efficiently manage time frames.
- Join a professional and highly dedicated team.
- Experience great staff benefits while working for the industry leader.
About the Role:
Based in our Adelaide office, this is your opportunity to work for our Apprenticeship Network Provider (ANP) Division, Australia's largest and only national ANP.
Reporting to the specific line manager, you will provide an important support role within MEGT ANP Division. This position provides an important support role within MEGT ANP Division and is responsible for providing internal and external clients excellent customer service with resolved outcomes. This must be provided in line with measured Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), as well as being compliant with all aspects of the Australian Apprenticeship Federal and State Guidelines, together with any administrative processes required to achieve this goal. Energy and enthusiasm for the various programs and activities of the company should be displayed in all dealings with internal & external clients. A self-starter who can efficiently manage time frames is crucial in this role.
Experience in providing a high level of customer service
Ability to work in a team environment and be receptive to change
Proven experience in meeting set targets, KPIs and customer service standards
Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively to successfully achieve results
Accuracy and meticulous to detail
Ability to interpret and apply relevant policy and legislation
Ability to drive excellent customer service to both internal and external clients.
High level of computer literacy across a range of devices and programs
The successful applicant will be required to undertake a Police Check and any State/Territory Working with Children Check (where applicable).
Established in 1982, MEGT (Australia) Ltd is an Australian not-for-profit organization that has been supporting local employers, apprentices, and trainees for over 35 years.
MEGT employs approximately 650 staff members in 59 offices across every state in Australia, and in the ACT.
- Apprentice and traineeship recruitment, management and development
- training in nationally accredited courses
- English language courses
- Specialized employment, training and mentoring services for Indigenous apprentices, trainees and their employers.
We are committed to providing an inclusive and collaborative environment for our staff. Our aim is to ensure our people are engaged, motivated and prepared with the skills and capabilities they need to deliver our goals. We do this by:
- Making the health and safety of our workers our highest priority and providing a safe and healthy work environment
- Attracting, retaining and developing the right people for the right roles
- Understanding each other, embracing our differences and welcoming a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities we serve.
The MEGT Difference
Some of the benefits we offer include:
- 17.5% leave loading
- 3-day Christmas-New Year closedown as a gift
- opportunity for career progression within a national organisation.
How to Apply
If you would like to take advantage of this opportunity please submit an application including a detailed resume on your key areas of expertise relevant to this role.
To obtain a position description, please visit our website .
- Desktop/PC: Jobs/Careers at MEGT.
- Handheld Devices: Select the menu icon (three parallel bars)/Jobs - select the arrow /Careers at MEGT.
To apply, please click the 'APPLY' button below. Please note: Only applications received via Seek will be accepted.
Applications close 5pm Friday 26th March 2021
MEGT (Australia) Ltd is committed to creating an inclusive workplace and building a diverse workforce. We strongly encourage applications from all diverse groups, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, and people with disability.
Please note: By providing referee contact details you are consenting to MEGT contacting any nominated referee/s after interview.