Head office located in Scoresby, Innovative company offering job security, Strong company culture of good honest decent people.
Flemings Landscapes is a unique business that thrives in the outdoors! We are commercial and residential landscapers, we design and construct stunning outdoor environments for all people, for all purposes and for all environments from community parks, schools, home gardens and new urban developments. The world we live and work in, is always on a journey to becoming something beautiful. We design, we construct, and we maintain landscapes.
Known as innovators, and for setting new standards within the industry, Flemings Landscapes provide their employees with job security, a company culture of honest, decent people and the respect of working with a company which values quality, heritage, and innovation.
The focus and our expectation of our Landscape Development & Project Manager is to build strong relationships.
This role is to be the conduit and provide balance between our client needs, the on the ground outcomes and the business focus. Coordinating a wide range of works, procedure, schedules and more this role ensures smooth outcomes and processes with our Design, Construction and Maintenance Operations.
Flemings Landscapes see it as crucial that our clients have one point of contact with our business, allowing us to strive to exceed the clients expectations. This means as the Landscape Development & Project Manager you will have a true understanding on the status of all projects, and as the face of our company you act as a solution provider.
Based at Flemings Landscapes Head Office in Scoresby, this role requires onsite meetings with clients, councils, and internal staff. It is the expectation of Flemings Landscapes that to truly understand the reality of the worksite and time will need to be spent there on a regular basis based on the status of the project.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to balance multiple projects, clients and deadlines
- Experience working within budgets / project tracking, communicating changes and end of month finance responsibilities
- Understanding and monitoring of construction phases ensuring works are completed and communicated in line client expectations
- Understanding of urban development and council processes
- Relationship focused possessing strong communication skills to manage client expectations, on the ground reality and business focus