Work with a driven, fast paced organization, Hands-on role with national influence, Work with a respected community disability service provider.
Employment type: Full Time
Salary: $65 - 75k + Super
Who We Are:
At Better Rehab, we are people people. Our operational team are in place to support a number of Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Exercise Physiologists, Speech Pathologists and Positive Behaviour Support Practitioners who are committed to supporting people of all ages living with a disability or neurological disorder.
Since our establishment in 2016, we have expanded across four states, Queensland, Victoria, New South Wales and Western Australia. Due to our high growth, we are looking for a driven and highly motivated Office Manager to provide support to our clinicians and Team Leaders across a range of administrative tasks.
Our values are at the core of what we do. When you join our team, you will see that your colleagues embody our values of:
Our participants and colleagues rely on us. We dont waste time and work hard to help participants achieve goals they never thought possible.
We are proud to be an organisation free from politics and bureaucracy, and genuinely care about our interactions with one another and our participants. We take pride in treating each client based on their individual needs.
We believe that when our people love what they're doing, the best outcomes are achieved. We employ people who are genuinely passionate about their profession.
Working at Better Rehab is a career, not a job. We are committed to providing you with the opportunity to make a difference to those in need.
Your New Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for diary, meeting & travel management, ensuring new initiatives are efficiently communicated and implemented nationally, coordinating internal and external events, and stakeholder liaison.
At Better Rehabilitation, we place high value on our operational team. You will have autonomy to plan your day how you work best and will have high-level influence on the companys growth and development.
This position will be located in our Sydney Head Office in Alexandria. We believe in a strong work-life balance and making your time in the office as enjoyable as possible.
We Value You:
Without you, there is no us. In order for us to achieve our strategic objectives, we need to empower our team by providing workplace autonomy, flexibility, structured training and development initiatives, as well as strong opportunities for career progression. Our policies to achieve this include:
Training and Development:
- An inter-disciplinary, internal mentoring program focusing on the holistic picture of your career
- 4 days study leave each year as well as company financial support to attend external courses and events in areas that you are passionate about
- Our policy is to promote internally where possible. You will be informed about our internal pathways and coached to achieve your career goals with us
Supporting You through Work and Life:
- 8 weeks paid parental leave and long-term unpaid leave to pursue interests and events outside of work without breaking your continuity of service
- Access to external professional services for mental & emotional wellbeing through EAP, our confidential counselling support service
- Regular team bonding and celebrations of each others life events
- Access to flexible working arrangements to enable you to balance life and work
What we are Looking For:
We recruit on the philosophy of once a Better Rehabber, always a Better Rehabber. This means we have a strong focus on personality, cultural fit and long-term career potential. Afterall, we are a movement, and this is a career, not just a job. If you meet the below criteria, we would love to speak with you:
- You have previous experience working as an EA
- You are driven, autonomous and passionate about pursuing your life and career goals
- You are a people person and want to be a part of something bigger
- You are adaptable, professional and a strong communicator
- You have experience in planning and organizing events
- You have previous experience working in a fast-paced start-up environment
- You have a high attention to details and strong time management skills
- You can provide evidence of:
- Police Check
- Working with Children Check
How to Apply:
If you think this opportunity might be for you, click Apply Now with your covering letter and CV addressing the selection criteria.