Position located in Laverton North, Full time position with continually growing company, At the centre of our business is the people..
OFFICE MANAGER - NEWLY DEVELOPED POSITION
Sitetech Solutions, is a Victorian hire company which has been under operation for approximately 9 years. We are a highly reputable, customer service oriented company.
We service construction and Infrastructure sites, for well-known national brands, by providing temporary fencing, temporary toilets, cross overs, signage and advertising.
We are currently seeking a motivated individual with the ability to fulfill the role of Office Manager in a Full Time capacity. This role is a newly developed role due to the continually growing needs of the business and will report to the National Operations Manager.
We are seeking a friendly and like-minded person to join our team in Laverton North. To be successful you must demonstrate a good work ethic, be reliable and a team player who is committed to doing things right every time. Data entry skills to a high level required.
This position is full time and will operate from our western suburbs head office located in Laverton North
Daily duties may include:
- Manage a team including Sales, Scheduling, Operations, Warehouse, Administration and Customer Service
- Lead a talented and capable team via training, compliance, payroll, promotion and performance reviews.
- Support other key functions via marketing operations, legal & risk and people and culture.
- Ensure a safe and team friendly working environment.
- Ensuring accurate and timely information is entered onto the scheduling system (Syrinx)
- Assisting the business to improve systems and processes
- Resolving issues to ensure timely implementation and cost recovery
- Assisting other team members as required
You will also:
- Provide a high level of support, with a high level of accuracy with excellent attention to detail and the ability to multitask
- Be proactive, hardworking and dedicated to providing a solution to any task at hand focusing on system and reporting improvements
- Possess excellent time management skills, have a positive "can-do" attitude and work ethic, are flexible and adaptable, and you work well independently and as part of a team
To be successful in this position it is desirable that you possess:
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills to enable you to interact with a wide variety of clients, staff and stakeholders
- Sales Management experience,preferably within a "trade" based environment . Not necessarily in Construction
- Ability to develop solid relationships and work collaboratively with senior managers via the phone and email, as well as in person
- Administration skills
- Knowledge in Syrinx or other data based systems preferred though not essential
- Present as self-assured and confident with the ability to think independently with strong critical decision making abilities
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent work ethic
- Outstanding service levels
- Knowledge of the hire/construction industry
- Fast and accurate data entry skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office and Outlook knowledge
What's in it for you
At Sitetech Solutions you have the opportunity for a real career with a well-established organisation.
Leadership of a rapidly expanding Office providing an essential service.
Positive culture = "A great place to work".
Does this sound like a team and company you would love to be part of If yes, we would love to hear from you.