Australia's leading architectural design studio is on the hunt for a Workplace Interior Designer to join their national team, based in either one of our beautiful Melbourne or Sydney studios. An amazing opportunity exists for a brilliant designer with post-graduation experience in medium to large scale Workplace projects to be part of a high-profile project. Take your career to the next level joining a of a collaborative and energetic project team working alongside Architects, Planners, and other design professionals.
Who is Architectus
Architectus is a top-tier architecture and design studio with specialist expertise in commercial, education, interiors, public, residential, transport, urban design and planning. With a team of more than 350, our insightful and human-centric design approach is combined with a collaborative ethos and digitally agile culture to create unique places with distinct identities across all projects.
Whether extracting insights, detecting challenges or visualising solutions, we embrace change and drive innovation across our studios to deliver more – creatively, accurately and efficiently. We recognise the work of the team; with shared collaborative attitudes ensuring the best research, technology and outcomes for projects, clients and stakeholders are achieved.
Architectus celebrates that our lives integrate into our work and our work integrates into our lives, guiding our community-driven atmosphere and holistic approach to work and life with a range of benefits to support and enrich your employee experience. Working at Architectus you can expect to be involved in various social and wellbeing events, community development, environmental initiatives, career progression and personal development programs.
You will be responsible for
- Leveraging your design strengths and experience to provide strong design solutions including incorporation of materials, finishes and installation knowledge
- Preparation of concept design and design development presentations and drawings for clients
- Preparation of tender and construction documentation packages for design delivery and construction phase
- Nurture client relationships and deepen relationships with suppliers and our design network
The team at Architectus looks forward to welcoming someone with
- 4-7 years' post-graduation experience
- Medium to large scale Workplace design experience is essential
- Education and Residential/Commercial experience advantageous
- Solid Revit experience is required in addition to Adobe suite
- Strong design skills with a flair for client presentations
- Sound technical knowledge
- Design, Documentation and Delivery experience
- Degree qualified and/or formal qualifications in Interior Design or a related discipline
Architectus is proud to offer the following benefits:
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Mentoring Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Flu vaccinations
- Active wellness program
- Working Remotely and Flexible Work Options
- Recuperation Time
If you are interested in joining us, then please apply direct via the link below. Applications must be submitted via our careers page to be accepted.
Eligibility to apply for this position requires an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa.