Do you Love marketing & in particular digital marketing, Does business growth and team progress excite you, Do you find it fulfilling helping change peoples lives.
About the business:
The successful applicant will join the team at the Delport Group, which includes Property Development, Delport & Anderson (Financial Services), GASP Education and GASP Caf. Our heartbeat is helping people get ahead. If this excites you, we'd love to hear from you.
GASP Education: Offering workshops, group mentoring, consultancy or individual wealth coaching, we share our knowledge and experience, and support each client as they step into their own sphere of wealth creation.
Delport and Anderson: Delivering personalized financial advice and services, our experienced AMP financial planners and support team work to ensure financial security for every client.
Property Development: Developing property for more than twenty years the company continues to grow and add the latest know-how to their significant and varied experience.
GASP Caf: Providing meeting spaces and full catering for local businesses, quiet spaces for individual work or coffee catch-ups, our caf is the hub of our business and a favorite coffee destination on the southside.
You will have the exciting opportunity to use your passion and expertise to create exciting, informative and efficient communication with new and existing clients and develop practices that the whole team benefits from. You will work closely with the company's Director, and enjoy the whole team's support to show off your skill and creativity.
Your values will match ours: high standards, professionalism, ethical practice, honesty and integrity. We are self-motivated, know how to work hard and importantly, enjoy what we do. Your growth mindset and "can do" attitude will be vital to us.
About the role
Digital marketing and administration for GASP Education will be your priority. Other entities in the Delport Group may call on your expertise from time to time. You will be responsible for a variety of tasks including:
- developing and implementing marketing strategies, both online and offline initiatives
- building & maintaining marketing funnels to generate new business leads.
- planning and executing all digital marketing initiatives.
- integrating all online and offline marketing initiatives.
- coordinating strategic scheduling of all online and offline marketing.
- writing copy for emails, posts, ads, landing pages, video scripts and blogs.
- setting up back end structure for sale of products, processing online payments with Stripe, PayPal, etc..
- designing graphics for digital and print media using Canva, Adobe etc.
- postproduction editing and uploading to YouTube, Kajabi, Vimeo, etc.
- posting on social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn, utilizing Later or other means.
- placing PPC ads on Facebook, Instagram, Google AdWords, etc.
- managing and updating company website and landing pages, using WordPress
- managing all CRM data using Hubspot, Active Campaign, etc.
- driving on-page optimization using Google analytics, etc.
- analyzing cost effectiveness of all company marketing.
You will also provide
- personal and administrative assistance to the Director.
- general management of the office, proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- liaison between the Director and team.
- outstanding client service.
Skills and experience
- Self-motivated, with the ability plan, self-monitor and self-assess and see tasks through from beginning to end.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Experience in a digital marketing role.
- Copywriting experience with an ability to write words that inspire people to take action.
- Creative and innovative.
- Ability to work in a close-knit team.
- Desire to consistently learn and grow personally and professionally.