Take ownership of your role and drive change throughout the business, Be an influential figure within an award-winning digital agency, Drive a great culture throughout your workforce through great leadership.
About our company:
Disrupt Digital is one of Australias leading digital marketing agencies. Weve got 14 years of experience in the industry, and were running out of room on our awards shelf; so when it comes to digital marketing strategy, you can bet your sweet bippy we know digital marketing. We consistently show year-on-year growth and we have no plans of slowing down. Our workplace values three things above all else; innovation, positivity, and dogs. Trust us; youve never worked anywhere like Disrupt Digital before.
About the role:
The Client Operations Director (COD) is an integral member of our Senior Leadership team and is responsible for the organisations day to day operations in the Client Management department; this department includes SEO, Adwords, Facebook, Web but not limited to other digital marketing platforms introduced by the business.
This role will see the COD developing strategies and operating procedures that will positively impact and improve customer service, heighten ROI for the companys clients, and positively affect the overall culture of all Client Managers. The COD will also liaise with cross-department staff, managers and the likes to ensure that our client's needs are not only met, but exceeded.
The COD will be reporting directly to the CEO on all operational requirements in the department, with net growth being one of the most key components of the reporting mix. The COD will ensure that all employees within the department receive appropriate training, mentorship, support and coaching, whilst coordinating the operation in a manner that will help achieve the companys mission and goals.
Key responsibilities include:
- Drive customer service excellence through the entire Client Management team and constantly ensure that CMs are delighting their portfolio of clients;
- Innovate and improve the overall level of quality of service delivered by your team through optimising workflows, upskilling staff on new technologies and techniques that become available;
- Provide strategic advice to, and accept direction from, the CEO, COO or Executive Team;
- Develop and retain staff whilst demonstrating a track record of developing leadership within the Client Management department;
- Promote the companys purpose and vision and foster an environment where staff take ownership of the organisation's values and strategic objectives;
- To actively input into the development of our corporate strategy based on an understanding of the digital market and overall client service management;
- Manage the tracking and reporting of the overall department's performance to ensure team accountability and quality of deliverables is of a high standard.
What we are looking for:
- Current/recent experience managing a department of 80+ people with a hands-on approach;
- The ability to lead, motivate and influence others;
- Fluent, clear and articulate in verbal communication with the ability to convey interest and enthusiasm when presenting;
- Real commercial orientation and strong strategic awareness;
- Exceptional client management and communication skills;
- Proven people and team management experience;
- Strong analytical background and knowledge of statistical analysis methods;
- Excellent understanding and experience of the digital industry;
- Strong attention to detail, highly organised and focused on work quality.
If you would like to join the digital marketing revolution, select Apply and attach your resume with a cover letter that gives an overview of your experience for this role.
*All successful candidates will be subject to background checks and will be required to complete a National Police History Check as part of the on-boarding process