IMMEDIATE START St Leonards (or work remotely if outside of NSW), Supportive culture and dynamic working environment, Being able to make an impact to a global reputable organisation.
Your new company
At SFI Health, we believe we have the responsibility to bring proven natural health solutions to peoples healthcare needs. We are a global natural health company committed to sourcing and producing natural medicines to the highest standards. Backed by evidence of effectiveness, quality and safety, our products are marketed around the world using our international community of leading life sciences companies and distributor networks.
Your new Position
We are on the hunt for an amazing leader to join us and develop, coach and lead our experienced Sales team. Your passion, skills and love of developing teams and people will be key to your success in continuously strengthening the talents of the team through selection, coaching and development and help to build an inclusive and high performing team.
There will also be a requirement to work closely with our Science & Education and Marketing Managers hence a strong collaborative approach and ability to work cross functionally will be essential.
Your Key responsibilities will include:
- Driving sales call efficiency and effectiveness aka territory management and planning;
- Coaching of our field team across all sales concepts including in store execution and Health Care Practitioner Engagement;
- The identification of increased brand share and profit opportunities and driving successful execution of these strategies;
- Development of strong retailer relationships to assist in achieving business objectives;
- Work with the Key Account Management and Brand Management team to develop effective sales strategies in line with business objectives.
- Measure and increase ROI for each Territory ultimately driving revenue success through relationships, ranging and recommendations
What youll need to succeed
Demonstrated track record of driving outstanding business results through a national field team.
Your strong analytical capability and commercial awareness sets you apart.
At least a few years working as a Field Sales Manager, preferably in the Health and Life Sciences sector would be a good sign. You would be feeling there's more you can do and the opportunity to manage staff members, take accountability & be part of a management team excites you.
A Scientific or Business related qualification will put you in good stead.
Your energy level is 10 out of 10. You enjoy working with people and most of all you revel in setting yourself new goals and achieving them. You're a competitive person and you know how to stand out while playing as part of a team.
Enjoyment of interstate travel, whilst motivating, coaching, and developing your team through leadership by example not management
What can you expect from us
- Awarded CMA Complementary Medicines Australias Judges Choice Award 2021
- Opportunity to make a difference in a purpose led Values driven organisation
- Tools of trade (Car Allowance, Company expense card, laptop, iPad, Phone)
We pride ourselves by attracting talent who bring integrity, courage and passion to what we do! If you believe that your strengths and ambitions are aligned, please apply today!
No agencies please!