Specialising in content creation and content management, Strong values-based company, Vibrant, energetic and creative team.
Education Horizons Group (EHG) is a visionary, trusted, market leading, provider of software. Designed for today and the future our solutions are shaping the K-12 education sector worldwide. We understand complexity of schools and needs of all members of a school, be they educators, administrators, property managers, students or parents. We know schools are all unique and we have built a solution that meets those needs.
Our high performing team are talented experts. We are passionate and motivated to see change and think differently to anticipate future needs. We are bold in providing an outstanding experience. We are honest and deliver remarkable solutions that are sustainable, straightforward, and reliable. Our people are our success
We have offices in Melbourne, Perth and Sydney and our products are rapidly reaching a global network of schools across Europe, Middle East and APAC. We learn and grow as a team through curiosity and exploration, to develop our innovative technology.
Here at EHG we pride ourselves on and environment of teamwork and collaboration, and a fun and dynamic workplace that is family friendly and flexible.
About the role
EHG is on a growth trajectory and we are excited to introduce the newly created role of Content Lead to join our Marketing team.
Working collaboratively across the business, owning content creating, development and strategy, you will be key to enhancing the end-to-end journey for our clients (school communities).
We are looking for someone creative who believes in the importance of education and the role that it can play in shaping children and communities. You have and authentic, open and honest communication style which is key to engaging stakeholders so as to continually improve the user experience and affect change on behalf of our clients
You have flair and exceptional attention to detail and are passionate about solving the problem to achieve joint goals.
Essential requirements for this role:
- Proven experience in a content role and leading content projects in a busy environment
- Ability to work directly with clients, leading workshops to discover content opportunities.
- Proven ability to deliver best-in-class, creative and engaging content and ideas.
- Proven ability to deliver projects on time, on brand and on budget.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Digital Communications or equivalent work experience in the field
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated experience working with stakeholders to deliver high quality digital projects; using analytics and insights to drive digital engagement; and improving user experience
- Experience managing initiatives from development to delivery
- Previous experience using and/or managing Content Management Systems, email marketing tools, analytics tools, and Adobe Creative Suite programs
Whilst not key, it is certainly desirable if you have experience in the education sector and experience working on cross-channel journeys
Cultural alignment what's in it for you and what's in it for us
Cultural alignment is as important as the technical skills you bring. Your ability to give us YOU in every way, will see you receiving encouragement, being inspired by your peers and colleges, support in your career growth, professional development and the ability to continue to thrive and grow in your space.
You can enjoy:
- Being part of an established company that continues to grow with ongoing local and international expansion plans;
- A collaborative and friendly team environment in a values-driven culture We play and succeed as One Team, We do what we say, We are open to change and are nimble and We learn and grow;
- An exciting and wide variety of challenging work;
- Flexibility in balancing work and personal life
To be considered you MUST provide a cover letter demonstrating your experience and telling us why we need you! An up to date CV including contact details for two referees should be sent via SEEK.
Education Horizons Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes all potential candidates to apply.
Education Horizons Group retains the right to remove this advertisement at any time.