New property at M-City Monash- join the pre-opening team!, A team dedicated to your career growth and development, Free duty meals, dry cleaning and other employee benefits!.
Pan Pacific Hotels Group has over 40 Hotels, Resorts and Serviced Suites worldwide. Our guests and our associates craft our culture and are the heart of our growing success. At PARKROYAL, we celebrate people! We embrace individuality and empower our associates to make their own decisions, bringing out the best in people and at every occasion. We are thrilled to be opening our newest PARKROYAL Property in Australia, PARKROYAL Monash Melbourne in April 2021.
Part of the M-City Development and conveniently located on the corner of Princes Highway and Blackburn road, the hotel will feature 250 guest rooms and suites, event space, an all-day dining restaurant and a lobby bar. Surrounded by Melbournes world-class education, business parks and medical precincts and with an array of retail, dining and entertainment options on its doorstep, PARKROYAL Monash Melbourne exudes vibrant energy with its heartfelt and approachable service.
PARKROYAL Monash Melbourne are currently looking to appoint a permanent part-time Finance Officer. You will be responsible for different facets throughout Finance including, Income Audit, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Various daily reporting and reconciliations
- Daily review of rebates and audit of the adequacy of explanation and evidence of appropriate approval.
- Monitoring of adherence to various controls
- Review of Cashiering Banking, Change order, Foreign exchange.
- Reconcile and follow up with cash deposit variances to Opera report
- Assisting with End of Month Accruals
- Assistance in Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable tasks
- Perform client maintenance in the finance system to ensure accuracy of records
- Other various administrative tasks of the finance office
Ideally You Will Have:
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Hospitality Industry Experience is preferred
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word)
- SAP & Opera experience preferred
- Ability to work without supervision and in a team environment
At Pan Pacific Hotels Group, we provide dependable places to live, work and play by integrating warm people, thoughtful processes, intuitive design and integrity in everything we do.
We are an equal opportunity employer offering a competitive package, including competitive salary, dry cleaning and hotel discounts with our Global Alliance program as well as many other excellent local benefits.
Join us in creating memorable experiences for our guests through PARKROYALs signature warmth and approachable service in this landmark destination!