Join a talented, creative and energetic team, Strong values-based company, Specialising in content creation.
Education Horizons Group (EHG) is a visionary, trusted, market leading, provider of software. Designed for today and the future our solutions are shaping the K-12 education sector worldwide. We understand complexity of schools and needs of all members of a school, be they educators, administrators, property managers, students or parents. We know schools are all unique and we have built a solution that meets those needs.
Our high performing team are talented experts. We are passionate and motivated to see change and think differently to anticipate future needs. We are bold in providing an outstanding experience. We are honest and deliver remarkable solutions that are sustainable, straightforward, and reliable. Our people are our success.
We have offices in Melbourne, Perth and Sydney and our products are rapidly reaching a global network of schools across Europe, Middle East and APAC. We learn and grow as a team through curiosity and exploration, to develop our innovative technology.
Here at EHG we pride ourselves on and environment of teamwork and collaboration, and a fun and dynamic workplace that is family friendly and flexible.
About the role
We are on a growth trajectory and excited to introduce the newly created role of Digital Content Creator as an addition to our Marketing team.
Reporting to the Content Lead, we look to you to deliver content to enhance positive engagement and continually improve user experience. You will research, generate, edit, publish and share original and engaging content daily. Creating content for news and information channels across websites and social media platforms.
We seek team members who believe in the importance of education, and the role that it can play in shaping children and communities.
For success in this role, it is key that you have verbal and written communication skills, exceptional time and priority management and perform well with deadliness. A keen eye for detail and an analytical mind with a problem-solving attitude is also ideal.
- Create and produce various content types (articles, videos, infographics) with relevant tone and style, adhering to brand guidelines
- Carry out relevant research on industry-related topics
- Coordinate the execution of content changes with design, marketing and product managers
- Editing and proofreading content before publication
- Utilise various digital publishing platforms to create structured drafts, targeting content to specific audience with focus on trending topics
- Conduct key word research and employ SEO best practice to optimise content
- Review analytics to understand success of content
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic
- Ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
- Stay up to date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audiences attention.
Essential requirements for this role:
- Tertiary qualifications in Communication, Journalism, Marketing, or a related field; or equivalent work experience
- Prior experience as a Copywriter, Content Creator or a similar role
- Sound knowledge of SEO and keyword research
- Previous experience using and/or managing Content Management Systems, email marketing tools, analytics tools, and Adobe Creative Suite programs
- Previous experience in the education profit sector (desirable)
- Previous experience working on cross-channel journeys (desirable).
Cultural alignment what's in it for you and what's in it for us
Cultural alignment is as important as the technical skills you bring. Your ability to give us YOU in every way, will see you receiving encouragement, being inspired by your peers and colleges, support in your career growth, professional development and the ability to continue to thrive and grow in your space.
You can enjoy:
- Being part of an established company that continues to grow with ongoing local and international expansion plans;
- A collaborative and friendly team environment in a values-driven culture We play and succeed as One Team, We do what we say, We are open to change and are nimble and We learn and grow;
- An exciting and wide variety of challenging work;
- Flexibility in balancing work and personal life
To be considered you MUST provide a cover letter demonstrating your experience and telling us why we need you! An up to date CV including contact details for two referees should be sent via SEEK.
Education Horizons Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes all potential candidates to apply.
Education Horizons Group retains the right to remove this advertisement at any time.