3 month + assignment, ASAP start, Based in Joondalup.
PERSOLKELLY is one of Australia's largest and longest serving recruitment providers. Delivering both quality temporary and permanent options, we specialise in the recruitment of Professional, ICT, Government, STEM, Management and Executive talent.
PERSOLKELLY brings together the legacy and experience of four organisations that shaped the staffing landscape over the past century: Kelly Services, who pioneered the modern temporary help industry in 1946; SKILLED, who crafted the staffing industry in Australia in 1964; Programmed, the leading provider of operations and maintenance services across Australia and New Zealand; and PERSOLKELLY, the largest workforce solutions provider in APAC.
We are working closely with a leading Education provider to help them source an Administrator for an ongoing assignment.
Working hours: 8.30am - 4.45pm
Length: 3 months (potential for extension)
Hourly rate: $32-34/hour + Super
* Answer students and staff queries relating to the administration of the teaching, learning and research functions of the School.
* Support the administration of the delivery of teaching, learning and research services for the School.
* Support procurement of goods and services.
* Process payments and reimbursements.
* Support organisation of School engagement functions and events.
* Support coordination and organisation of ECU central tasks.
* Support the preparation of sessional and casual contracts and timesheets.
* Coordinate and organise meetings.
* Coordinate and organise staff and student travels.
* Minutes taking for School committees.
* Previous experience within a similar role
* Experience working within a University or TAFE environment desirable but not essential
* Excellent organisational skills
* Ability to work in a fast packed environment
* Verbal and written communication skills
* Good interpersonal skills
* Good numerical and data-entry skills
* Attention to detail
If you are interested in these roles and fit the criteria, please apply online today!
**PLEASE NOTE - only online applications will be considered**
Who are we
At PERSOLKELLY, our passion is - and always has been - putting you first.
We propel our people forward by supporting their careers in fresh ways, backed by our expertise and capability.
We're committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment which values and respects diverse styles, backgrounds, experience and perspectives.
We welcome and encourage women, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
So it's over to you. If you would like to join our team, please APPLY now.
To learn more about working with PERSOLKELLY, we encourage you to visit our website.