We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and energetic full time (School Term time) Receptionist and Office Assistant to be part of our dynamic team.
About Our School
All Saints Grammar is a Co-educational School in inner South West Sydney that caters for students from PreKinder to Year 12 and has been helping shape the lives of students and partnering with families since 1990. Founded by the Parish and Community of Belmore and District, the School was established to support families in their quest to introduce and instil Hellenic values and the Orthodox Christian faith to the next generation of Greek Australians. Today, our School attracts students from many different faiths and backgrounds.
At All Saints Grammar, we prepare each child for a globalised future. We nurture their strengths, and provide learning opportunities for them to flourish and grow, so that they can contribute to the world through a unique, holistic, future-focused educational program.
We believe that the foundation of a great school rests with its people. The partnership we create with our community is about more than academic success; it is about nurturing and encouraging each student to flourish as an individual, through modelling, educating and guiding the young lives entrusted to our care.
To become part of All Saints Grammar means to be part of a wonderful school community that is redefining success for all its members.
Receptionist and Office Assistant Role
The role of Receptionist and Office Assistant involves reception duties and administrative assistance where required. As an initial point of contact, it is integral that you present a professional image and create a welcoming, warm and positive impression whether via phone, email or in person.
The preferred candidate will be expected to:
- Answer incoming calls in a professional and timely manner and attend to student, teacher and parent enquiries
- Assist the Head of Primary and the Leadership team with a broad range of administrative tasks such as completing attendance records, photocopying, filing, sending parent communications and other clerical duties to support the day to day requirements of the School.
- Administer First Aid
- Assist with organising events and catering
- Support the priorities and pillars of our community 'Faith, Excellence and Respect'
- Abide by and comply with Child Protection and WHS policies
- Demonstrate professional and ethical conduct at all times
Essential Skills and Knowledge
- Excellent people skills
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Excellence in customer service
- Knowledge of MS Office, Outlook, Google Workspace and online applications are essential
- Prompt and Reliable
- High attention to details
- Effective time management and organisation skills
- Professional in all manner of work and presentation
- The ability to work autonomously and within a team
- Ability to adapt to changing circumstances.
To be considered for this opportunity, we kindly request that you submit the documentation listed below:
- A current cover letter explaining how and why you would make a great addition to our team,
- Your Curriculum Vitae,
- Details of your qualifications or equivalent knowledge and experience relevant to the position, and
- Contact details for 2 referees.
Applications close: 01-04-2021
Commencement date: Term 2 (19 April) 2021