Help businesses of all shapes and sizes manage their online presence, Embrace your chatty sally to facilitate organic sales conversations, Use your needs analysis and objection handling skills..
Who We Are:
Sensis continues to transform its business by driving new digital revenue streams. The Sensis vision centres around being Australia’s leading platforms company that helps connect all Australian’s, through Digital and SaaS products.
Why Join Sensis:
Be part of a fast-paced digital and SaaS environment focused on the future, meeting new unmet market demands with new technologies, new tools and a new story to tell. The new Sensis is designed to help businesses of all shapes and sizes, deal with the complexities of managing their business’ online presence and reputation. At Sensis we really value our culture and the way we work together to get stuff done. In our workplace and celebrate the diversity of our employees who contribute to the success of our organisation.
Have the freedom to shape your career and be proud of the work you do.
Are you a sales superstar Then you could be that special someone we are looking for.
We’re currently looking for enthusiastic Sales Consultants to join our high performing and vibrant culture. As a Sales Consultant in the Grow Channel Sales team, you will manage sales leads and work to acquire new customers through outbound dialling activity. With a customer-centric approach, you will be communicating the value and benefits of our flagship products, Yellow and White Connect. You will use your needs analysis and objection handling skills to have effective and engaging sales conversations. Understanding and supporting our customers’ needs is essential to building customer loyalty. Ensuring that they are receiving outstanding customer service, whilst making the right decision about their advertising will be the key to your success.
A day in the life of:
- Your responsibilities will be to manage assigned leads and convert them to paid customers by making outbound acquisition calls. You may also be required to spot new businesses and convert them to the Yellow and White product suites. You may also be required to be on outbound dialler campaigns
- Embracing your ‘chatty sally’ you will facilitate organic sales conversations with prospective clients.
- We don’t do ‘would you like fries with that’. We’re all about a needs-based sales conversation.
- You’re an inquisitive individual who asks lots of questions!
- You will know our Yellow and White offerings inside out and will be able to easily articulate the value of the products to prospective clients.
- You like to get stuff done! You don’t shy away from your admin, you get those sales into the system in real-time.
Targets and Measures:
- Revenue targets You don’t think of them as a target, you think of them as the starting point.
- ‘Chatty Sally’s’ like to talk, you will make between 50 – 70 outbound calls daily
- You’re focussed on customer success. Our product requires a customer login and engagement and you will have product activation and utilisation targets
- You are all about accuracy. You get it right the first time, every time.
- You’re a PC gun, you comprehend systems super quickly.
- SEO floats your boat. You may have an SEO background, or perhaps you like to nerd-out on all things Google Search-related.
- People say you have the gift of the gab, you love to have a chat and people like to chat to you.
- Sales are your jam! You have a proven track record of smashing your sales targets.
- You’re flexible! No, we don’t need you to do the splits, but we may need you to spend time working from home and some time working in the office.
- One team, one dream! You’re a team player who works with their peers to deliver team sales targets.
- We love people who plan. You can work autonomously and multitask to ensure deadlines are met.
- You’re a go-getter with high levels of resilience, personal motivation, and enthusiasm.
Culture and benefits
We help all types of businesses and people across Australia, and inherently embrace diversity throughout our workforce. We offer career progression with professional development opportunities in an energetic and dynamic environment. Our rewards and recognition program, flexible working arrangements, and incentive plans all form part of the reasons why people love working here.
We’re looking for
Passionate and driven individuals, with a desire to be part of a growing team that makes a difference for both the company and our clients. You will have a proven track record in a sales or customer retention role and be familiar with the end to end sales process. You will have a strong customer service approach and excellent communication skills with the ability to tailor your delivery to your audience. It would be advantageous to have experience with SEM/SEO, Salesforce, and customer analytics.
How to apply
Does this sound like you If you believe this role sounds like the next step in your career, and you’re interested in joining a team passionate about collaboration and delivering strong results, please apply now.