Administration / Accounts / Customer Service
Full -Time / Part-Time - flexibility to suit school hours (if exceptional candidate).
5 days per week.
$50,000 - $60,000 pa plus Super
An opportunity exists to join a Geelong based family business experiencing extreme growth in the Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverage Manufacturing Industry. A new name, new facility, new plant and equipment also requires a new Administration, Accounts and Customer Service Officer.
15 years in the beverage manufacturing industry has positioned our business as a leader in product development, small to medium sized production runs, and advanced pack-out abilities that are usually only found at much larger manufacturing facilities. Specialising in Contract Manufacturing we work with a diverse range of clients from start-up individuals with a dream, to new product development teams of some of the worlds largest beverage producers and brands.
We offer a friendly and supportive working environment where you will be interacting daily with the owners and operators of the business. We are looking for an extremely talented, motivated and dedicated person who can assist us in taking the next big steps in our customer service focussed, fast paced, fast growing business.
Located in South Geelong with free on-site parking.
Only Candidates with relevant, proven experience will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer celebrating diversity and encourage everyone with relevant experience and qualifications to apply and take your career to the next level.
Experienced in setting up new business / administration procedures and policies using MYOB and cloud-based tools to assist the business to operate more efficiently.
Experienced in working as part of a team and having a sure hand when dealing with customers and suppliers will complement the candidates excellent communication, organisational skills and friendly disposition.
Knowledge of fiscal planning, budgeting and reporting and all relevant laws and regulations is essential. You will have a hands on black-belt in MYOB including MYOB inventory management and the building of products in MYOB.
Ability to coordinate and prioritise work tasks while meeting deadlines. Ability to multi-task.
The goal is to ensure all administrative support activities are carried out efficiently and effectively to allow the other operations of the business to function properly.
Reporting to the Director your role will include but will not be limited to:
You will manage all administrative functions of the business, this will include:
- Maintaining all files in the office, and ensuring all relevant documents are uploaded to the cloud and accessible by all parties including team members in Melbourne
- Manage the flow of communication from outside to the Director and others within the business as per their job roles
- Development and documentation of office systems and processes including purchasing, receiving, creditors and debtors, customer and supplier contracts or supply agreements and credit/debit terms
- Invoicing, scanning and data entry
- Mail, equipment maintenance and supply ordering for the office
- Manage suppliers, including utilities and internet
Manage the bookkeeping, financial and reporting aspects of the business, this will include:
- Ensure MYOB functions accurately and correctly. This includes management of accounting processes and associated responsibilities:
- Building stock and ingredients to ensure accurate and timely invoicing
- Monitoring inventory of stock and managing the purchasing of new materials as required
- Managing debtors and creditors
- Bank reconciliations
- Processing of Weekly Timesheets and Exporting into MYOB from Deputy Rostering System
- Preparing and circulating all reports, presentations and spreadsheets requested, ensure the smooth and adequate flow of financial information both internally and externally
- Weekly MYOB reports and monthly financial reports for shareholders
- Monitoring costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Liaising with the accountant to ensure information for end of year financials as required
- Lodging BAS, PAYG, Superannuation, Alcohol Excise and all other relevant regulatory requirements
- Preparation of financial information for grants and loan submissions
- Processing of Weekly Payroll via MYOB including weekly STP Reporting (single touch payroll) to ATO Department
- Processing of Payment of Wages to Individual Employees on a Weekly Basis, and answering any questions raised by employees in relation to their wage entitlements
- Processing of EOY Payroll Reconciliation and Reporting to ATO through STP Reporting
- Yearly Reporting and submission of Workcover Requirements to Worksafe Victoria
You will be customer facing. This will mean that you will:
- Answer phones, emails and website inquiries
- Be the face of the business at the factory / office and will deal with customer or supplier questions in person
- Updating potential customer database and ensuring it is kept up to date, you may be asked to follow up inquiries or tenders by email or over the telephone
- Expert level understanding of MYOB accounting software and reporting
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Knowledge of fiscal planning, budgeting and reporting and all relevant laws and regulations
- Experience in developing and implementing new systems and processes
- Familiar and comfortable working in the cloud, particularly with cloud-based document storage systems
- Proven experience in administration / business / financial roles
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- Responsible Service of Alcohol certificate
- Must be honest, reliable and pro-active
- A team player with leadership skills
- A capable and mature person who is able to work without supervision
In order to apply for this role you must have Australian working rights.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Cover letter and resume emailed to Alex