Based in Orange, Great career opportunity, Lead the project works.
PHE is currently seeking an Electrical Supervisor to join us on our small projects team at Cadia, this role will be based in Orange.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The role is for a skilled and experienced Electrical Supervisor. You will be responsible for a wide range of activities and lead the project works.
We are offering full-time position, with a competitive package.
- Effectively plan, procure, coordinate and supervise allocated labour, materials and equipment.
- Reviewing progress against plans, contractual arrangements and delivery milestones to ensure they are on schedule and within quality and cost estimates
- Ensuring compliance in commercial and financial management including meeting of budgets and identifying cost saving measures
- Provide day to day leadership and direction to the team, allocating duties to team member
- Ensure company's Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality (HSEQ) policies and procedures are adhered to within the workforce
- Drive productivity and a good safety culture throughout the team
- A proven ability to multi-task and problem solve on the fly
- Minimum 3 years Experience as a Supervisor / Superintendent in the mining and resource sector
- Success in managing project teams work scopes, including delegation and people management
- A proven track record of safety management & a strong awareness of and commitment to a safe working culture
- The ability to read and understand complex electrical drawings
- The ability to track productivity and complete daily/weekly reports
- Experience in Instrument & control, HA, LV and HV installation and testing
- Understanding contract obligations and act in accordance with contract
- Qualified Electrical Certificate
- Current Unrestricted C Class Drivers License
- Able to identify and resolve complex problems in a timely manner
- Work well in group problem solving situation
Please note all your tickets and licenses must be current to commence on site and be employed by PHE.
ABOUT US: PHE have over 45 years experience in providing electrical and instrumentation operation support services to clients throughout Australia in a range of industries including;
- Hydropower generation
- Remote gas power generations plants
- Pulp and paper manufacturing
- Timber processing industries
Major projects we have been involved in;
- Tumut 3 Power Station Controls & Protection Upgrade
- Stage 1 & 2 Green Dry Mill Upgrade Maryborough QLD
- Carrapateena Underground Infrastructure Project, Pernatty SA
- Agnew Power Station Project 9th Generator
- Murray 2 Unit Control Panels Upgrade Snowy Hydro
- Con 1 T3 Hyrdofloat Project
- Tumut 1 & Tumut 2 Power Station Transformer and Line Protection Upgrades
Head to the following link for more information on the projects we have worked on Projects - PHE.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- We offer our employees a safe, efficient and rewarding work environment that promotes personal and professional growth
- We believe in encouraging people to be the best they can be
- A great team culture
- Transport to and from the site
- Weekend and over time Available
- Site allowance
Please note: You must have the right to live and work permanently in Australia.
If you would like further information on PHE, clink this link to our website PHE - Industrial Electrical Installations across Australia.
Blue Mountains & Central West
Trades & Services