We are on the hunt to find ANU students that are passionate about creating content and making some money on the side! Social Garden is one of Australia's leading digital marketing agencies.
We are currently recruiting speakers, creatives, and content creators that can work with our digital experts to develop quality, authentic, and genuine content for ANU.
We want people that are creative, confident, energetic, and outgoing!
Can tell a story, communicate and deliver a key message
Comfortable in front of a camera, and becoming the face of a brand.
What youll get out of the opportunity:
- Mentoring and training from one of Australia's leading marketing agencies
- $100 payment per successful video, and up to $300 per minute of content used
- Working with some of Australia's biggest brands
- Flexible working opportunity
If you are interested in applying for this role please create a short video (anything less than 60 seconds is fine) so that we can get an idea of your skills and abilities. These can be handheld iPhone selfie-style or you can prop your phone up or if youve got the right equipment show us what else you can do/use!
Think of this as an audition, get creative, and if you can, make us laugh. Don't be afraid to edit it up - adding overlays, royalty-free music, and anything that you think will get our attention.
Some Video Ideas
- Talk about why you love ANU
- Speak to the benefits of studying there
- Why you would recommend ANU
- Funny insider knowledge
- What were some unique experiences that helped you grow
- The application process
- Moving from a regional area to Canberra
- Sell us the Unis brand (as if we were prospective students)
- This video should be created like it was going to be shared on social media
- You can check out some tips
Successful applications will be offered the opportunity to work with Student Garden producing content for ANU on a rolling basis.
At Social Garden we believe that innovation and performance is driven by a team culture based on equality, empowerment, inclusion and respect. We welcome and encourage candidates of all backgrounds and identities to apply for the above role if you think you have the skills and attitude required to join the Social Garden team.
We acknowledge the Traditional Owners of the land on which we work the Ngunnawal people and pay our respects to their Elders, past, present and emerging.