Final trim Bobcat / Final trim Skidsteer Operator
Permanent Casual Monday to Friday
You will be working with recycled asphalt driveways and hardstands.
Qualifications & experience
- Must have final trim experience
- Grade blade attachment experience (highly regarded)
- Construction safety card
Tasks & responsibilities
- Final trim, civil works
- Expanding team of enthusiastic operators
- Operation of small rollers
- Ability to work autonomously and in Team Environment
- Adhere to Workplace Safety Procedures
To be considered for this role you will need to meet the below criteria:
- Current unrestricted HR licence, as a minimum
- Current unrestricted drivers licence
- Construction White Card
- Current Bobcat and Excavator tickets
- Previous experience in civil construction environment.
- Front End Loader and Roller tickets desirable.
- Able to pass a drug and alcohol screen.
- Able to undertake physically demanding duties.
- Reliable and good time keeping skills.
- Solid understanding of workplace safety.
The right individual must hold a HR license as a minimum, display self motivation, a good attitude towards work and be able to work unsupervised at times.
Please note that while your application is appreciated, only the successful applicants will be contacted.
Recruitment agencies need not apply.
What is on offer;
- Hourly rate of $37.50 phr flat rate plus Super.
- Maddington location
- Start date: end of February 2021