Commercial Construction, Excellent Opportunity for Growth, Great Company Culture.
We are a Commercial Construction Company currently located in Camden, however relocating to South Maroota in the very near future.
We are a small, family owned & operated business that specialises in the Construction of Fast-Food Restaurants and Service Stations state wide.
The position on offer is a permanent full-time role, operating from the business premises. We foster a friendly, energetic environment and seek an enthusiastic individual to join our Finance team.
The role will include but not limited to: -
- Providing full financial support to the Directors
- Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for Subcontractors, assisting with payment queries and any transactional based issues that may arise.
- Liaising with Directors, Project Manager and Contract Administrators to resolve claim issues and discrepancies
- Receiving and processing Subcontractor claims in accordance with the Security of Payments Act (SOPA), into Buildlogic Construction Software.
- Entry of internal and contract variations into Buildlogic.
- Preparation and lodgement of progress claims to our clients via Buildlogic Software
- Following up payment of processed claims to ensure payments are received in a timely manner
- Accounts payable/receivable functions (MYOB)
- Preparation of all outgoing payments to suppliers and Subcontractors
- Set-up of project budgets into Buildlogic
- Preparation and analysis of weekly cost reports for each project
- Setting up accounts with suppliers
You should: -
- Be fluent in English
- Have excellent grammar, written and verbal communication skills
- Be a self-starter, proactive and have a proven capacity to work unsupervised, and within a team environment.
- Be highly organised with the ability to clearly plan your week
- Be proficient in MYOB with a minimum of 2 years experience
- Have experience with Construction Specific software - as well as experience in the Accounting work, relative to the construction industry (highly regarded)
We are seeking a team member looking for a long-term future with our company. University qualifications or current study of a Bachelor degree would be highly regarded, but not essential.
Remuneration will be determined upon discussion, taking into consideration the experience and qualifications of the applicant.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a long-term future in a great company (working with awesome people) and will directly benefit in contributing to the ongoing success of our projects.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We value a healthy work life balance and regard each of our employees as a significant contributor to the teams success!
North West & Hills District