Work in a fun, supportive, person centred team environment, Proven experience in Accounts Payable computer based accounting software, Generous salary packaging.
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE ADMINISTRATION OFFICER
38 HRS PER WEEK ($31.06 PH)
Interchange Outer East (IOE) is a child safe organisation upholding the right of children and vulnerable people to be free from abuse. All people involved with IOE have the right to feel safe and supported during their involvement with the organisation.
At IOE we are passionate about people, creating opportunities and having fun.
Want to join our Finance team
We are looking for an experienced accounts payable officer based at our Ferntree Gully site. We support and treasure our team and culture to ensure we have the right approach, attitudes and capabilities to service our stakeholders.
The role is a full time position; however some flexibility with the way hours are worked is available for the right person, as well as the ability to work some of the hours from home once trained.
The job role will include, but not limited to:
- Monitor busy accounts payable email account
- Import, check and pay invoice data within agency timeframes
- Assist with necessary reporting
What we are looking for:
- Proven experience in a similar accounts payable role
- Ability to handle accounts payable queries in a professional and timely manner
- Ability to multi task and prioritise workload
- Desire and ability to achieve goals and outcomes
- Experience in working with computer based accounting software
- Adaptable to change
- A can do attitude
- A positive outlook
- Self motivated
- A team player
- Strong customer service skills
- Proven high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Competency in working with accounting software packages
- Competency in working with Microsoft Office
Interchange Outer East understand the importance of diversity and inclusion. We recognise that everyone has the right to an equitable, safe and productive environment and to be treated with dignity and respect. We welcome applications from all people regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, cultural background, disability or sexual orientation. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Prospective candidates will need to undergo a series of safety screening checks before being appointed to any position at IOE. Our recruitment procedures reflect our commitment to the safety of the people we support. Safety screening includes:
- A Working with Children Check
- National Police history check (Crimcheck)
- Disability Worker Exclusion Scheme
In addition to the safety screening, the successful applicant will be required to provide proof of currency for: first aid certification Provide First Aid HLTAID004 and undertake the NDIS Worker Orientation Module.
Generous salary packaging is available on commencement.
Applications close Sunday 28/2/2021 5:00pm