About the Role
Due to growth in our business and the demand of our training services, Tec-NQ is seeking an innovative Facilitator who is committed and passionate about making a difference to the Automotive Trade for North Queensland youth and apprentices. Tec-NQ offers a supportive, close knit workplace culture. It offers its team of trainers and teachers the opportunity to inspire the next generation to achieve personal growth and career progression.
This position will support the delivery of trade programs across the scope of our operations as an RTO and senior school up to, and including Certificate III in Automotive.
The successful applicant will need to possess a Certificate III in Automotive (Light Vehicle). Previous training experience is preferred.
As a company, Tec-NQ values innovative solutions, industrious attitudes and safety in the workplace.
Tec-NQ has strong links with industry. Its RTO delivers nationally accredited training in Townsville, Mackay and Cairns. Vocational training is provided across broad industry areas including Construction, Electro-technology, Engineering, Automotive and Information Technology.
Tec-NQ maintains high standards of compliance as both an independent senior secondary school and registered training organisation (RTO). The senior school is based in Townsville, but its provision of boarding attracts students from across rural, remote and isolated areas of Queensland.
Tec-NQs senior school focuses on transitioning students directly from school to the workforce. Its integrated work experience and training programs are supported by its strong links with industry. The trade-based curriculum enables students to learn with a purpose as they complete their senior studies.
- Possession of a trade qualification in Automotive (Light Vehicle) with a minimum of five years post trade work experience in the Automotive Industry
- Possession of a TAE40116 - Certificate IV in Training and Assessment, or, TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment plus TAELLN411 and TAEASS502.
- Well developed verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to use information technology in various formats and combinations to enrich and extend the learning opportunities of the students;
- Current C-Class Australian Drivers Licence; and
- Queensland Working with children card or eligibility to attain.
- Demonstrated experience in the development, delivery and assessment of a Certificate III in Automotive with the ability to adopt a multi-disciplinary approach to teaching and learning
If you believe you have the industry experience, skills and qualifications, please submit your resume and cover letter addressing the above selection criteria in an email to Demi Scarfone, Human Resources Advisor.
Forward your resume and response to selection criteria by Sunday 28 February 2021, to: