Join a dynamic team, Attractive salary and benefits, Equal Opportunity Employer.
My Pathway Facility Services has a rare opportunity for a highly motivated, solutions driven professional to join our administration team, in Brisbane office. The role will be based in Brisbane.
Your new challenge:
As a valued member of the Facilities Services Administration team, you manage and provide seamless administrative support to our operations teams. Being the focal point for communication for our Key Clients and delivering of high-quality customer service that facilitate a positive outcome.
Your impressive communication skills, industry knowledge and excellent customer service experience will be key to creating an environment where employees feel engaged and supported on all operational matters, that exceed our clients expectations and meet our compliance requirements.
If you are a professional who is passionate about making a difference and driven by exceeding your clients expectations, then we would love to hear from you.
- Have a minimum 2 years experience in the Commercial Cleaning Industry
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills with a Can -Do attitude
- Have a strong client focus with an understanding and commitment to superior client relationship
- Has the desire and drive to succeed and go the extra mile
- Has demonstrated the ability to plan and co-ordinate workload and be able to meet competing deadline.
- Has strong time management skills
- Has the ability to meet the clients expectations and motivation to exceed those expectations at every opportunity
- Proactive approach and initiative
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Your new company
My Pathway Facility Services manages small to large facility contracts in Queensland and north of New South Wales. We have a proven track record of achieving positive impact in our business communities, as facilities managing contractor. Partnering with business communities and local people is the core of what we do. We are a vibrant, inclusive, and sustainable enterprise building capacities of people and communities in developing urban landscapes.
My Pathway Facilities Services guiding principle is our vision: defining future communities. We aim to achieve remarkable business community outcomes whilst meeting our commercial objectives. Our focus is on developing, connecting, and helping others to grow. This vision is underpinned by our values, accountability, respect, communication, innovation, empowerment, and collaboration.
Some of the benefits of working for My Pathway Facility Services include:
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Employee of the Month Programs
- Workplace Health and Wellbeing Initiatives
- Professional Development Opportunities
As part of our recruitment process, you will be required to consent to a National Criminal History Check.
Applications close Monday 1 March 2021 at 5pm, however, we reserve the right to close the position earlier than stated.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander persons are encouraged to apply.
MY Pathway Facility Services