Exciting Firm Growth, Valued Team Member, Positive & Can-do Attitude.
Located in Lonsdale, South Australia, we are an established firm of Chartered Accountants experiencing exciting growth.
As a Administration / Team Assistant, you will provide high level support to the two Directors, as well as supporting a range of professionals with administrative duties.
You will be a valued member of a high performing team who is able to offer leadership and guidance to others in the team when required.
The successful applicant will display a 'can-do attitude' and a positive approach.
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Competent use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Initiative and the ability to work autonomously and within a team environment
- Ability to multitask and prioritise
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience in a similar PA / administrative role
- Prior experience in the accounting industry is a definite advantage
About the Role
- PA support for two Directors including email and diary management, meeting preparation, minutes and screening of calls
- Xero client and accounting database entry and maintenance
- Managing ASIC Corporate Compliance
- Client liaison
- Collating year-end financial statements and other client reports
- Fee preparation
- Word processing reports, presentations, correspondence
- Document management and filing
- General administration support within a team environment
- Oversee general office management (eg. stationery orders, monitor supplies, general office tidiness etc)
- Ad-hoc projects as required
This position is minimum 25 hours per week part-time but flexible to full-time for the right person.
Applications close 5 March 2021
Administration & Office Support