LIFE AT BRP
We create innovative ways to move on snow, water, asphalt. In the air, on the ground and everywhere in between.
Built on a 75-year tradition of ingenuity and intensive customer focus, BRP is headquartered in the Canadian town of Valcourt, Quebec and operates manufacturing facilities in Canada, the United States, Mexico, Finland, and Austria. We have a total workforce of more than 12,600 driven, resourceful people.
Our portfolio of industry-leading and distinctive products includes Ski-Doo and Lynx snowmobiles, Sea-Doo watercraft, Can-Am on- and off-road vehicles, Alumacraft, Manitou, Quintrex, Stacer and Savage boats, Evinrude and Rotax marine propulsion systems as well as Rotax engines for karts, motorcycles and recreational aircraft. We support our lines of product with a dedicated parts, accessories and clothing business to fully enhance your riding experience.
Because its not about the destination. Its about the journey. Yours.
We are passionate and qualified; by joining BRP, you will evolve within an experienced team that will welcome you with open arms.
Follow us on:
WHY JOIN THE TEAM
- Join a global Company that is the leader in the powersports industry.
- Work with a team of dedicated and passionate people.
- Join the company which offers an outstanding environment that gives play to your drive for innovation and self-initiative every day.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
Assist EAPI commercial team in streamlining EAPI business process
- Consulting inventory levels and retail sales within distributors and dealers
- Follow up order status and process
- Ensure for credit allocation
- Support the dealer to make the best use of available tools such as BOSSWEB
Provide support on marketing and promotional activities
- Management and design of marketing assets
- Monitor and manage distributors marketing communication across all digital mediums
- Manage Co-op process and approval
Perform all required Data Support actions in order to manage the business performance
- Demonstrate market and competitor analysis
- Collate and process sales data from SAP
- Analyze and translate data into a format that easy to be understood and interprete
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- Experience in data analysis and in presenting insights
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience working with a dealer/distributor network in an international environment, either as a commercial representative or a customer support is highly valuable
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office: Excel & Power Point
- Fluent in English and Asian languages are considered an asset
This position is based in Botany, Sydney.