Looking for an experienced manufacturing site manager - work for an employer of choice that is known for looking after their people!
About the Client
Part of a larger group, our client still embraces their core people values as they did when they were a smaller family run business. They know that they cannot deliver to their customers without great people.
My client requires an experienced Manufacturing Site Manager who can oversee a medium sized production team. You must want to work with and look after your customers and your team. If you want to own what you do and be a part of a successful business this is a great opportunity.
* Ensure site provides accurate and timely detailing of roof trusses and wall frames * Oversee a medium sized Truss & Frame manufacturing team * Assisting customers with enquiries. * Quoting as required * Providing a high level of customer service * Technical support and advice for customers both current and potential * Problem solve and resolve on-site issues, when required
* Excellent computer skills. * Experience in overseeing a manufacturing team. * Knowledge of roof truss and wall frame construction in relation to the building process desireable but not essential. * Have excellent oral and written communication skills. * Be detail minded, self-motivated and be able to work to deadlines. * Good with people - enjoy customer contact and being a positive leader for your team
* Work for a company that have a history of their team working their for a long time
* Stable long term opportunity
* Monday to Friday roster
* Strong base salary + super + company vehicle on offer
* Shepparton location
* Future career progression opportunities within the wider group
APPLY NOW BY CLICKING ON THE APPLY FOR THIS JOB TAB
Frontline Recruitment Group was established in 1995 and is made up of Industry specific verticals with specialist consultants working to help match great candidates with great career opportunities.
CANBERRA SYDNEY BRISBANE MELBOURNE PERTH
16/02/2021$0Shepparton & Goulburn Valley1 Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics
Apply for this job
Option 1: Use this option if you want to upload a new cover letter and a Resume file