Located at our Brisbane Airport office, SEAWAY is looking for an experienced Import Operator to join our Import Sea & Air team on a casual basis for approximately 2-3 months.
Our team are looking for someone with at least two years experience in seafreight operations and a thorough understanding of Cargowise One, who can jump into the role straight away.
We are offering a competitive rate and are looking for this person to start as quickly as possible.
If you are interested in this role, dont hesitate and submit an application today!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Process Import Bookings
- Data Entry including but not limited to entering orders and updating systems
- Ensure relevant documentation is processed accurately and within required timeframes
- Ensure jobs and related charges and fees are correct
- Customer Service
- Email & Phone Management
- Printing & Administration
If you possess a combination of the following attributes, please apply today!
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role
- Year 12 High School Certificate
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Effective time management and organisational skills
- Proficient in use of Cargowise One
This is a casual position and we are looking for someone who is available to work standard office hours 8:30am to 5pm. However exact start & finish times can be negotiated.
Onsite parking is available.
How to Apply
Please note: Applicants that we select to interview will be contacted within 2 weeks of receiving an application. Applicants that do not hear from us within this timeframe can assume their application has been unsuccessful.
As part of the recruitment process, the successful candidate will be required to supply 100 Points of ID.
No Agencies please.
The Seaway Group of Companies is an Australian owned Shipping Agency & Logistics Company with offices across Australia, New Zealand and China.
We specialise in all areas of supply chain management including Sea Freight, Air Freight, Road/Rail Transport, Dry/Cold Warehousing and all forms of cargo. In addition, we are the Australian agents for first class principals Hegh Autoliners and Marfret.
Seaway is a progressive business with a friendly, energetic team and culture. We are focused on providing pathways for success through active management and we pride ourselves on being a welcoming, supportive and professional organisation.