Join the leading global student accommodation provider, Maintain a work-life balance with the opportunity to work remotely, Immediate start, temp role is available.
About the Company
Campus Living Villages (CLV) is the leading provider of on-campus student accommodation in Australia. With over 41,000 beds owned, managed or under development across Australia, the United States, United Kingdom and New Zealand, CLV has an extensive track record for creating quality, purpose-built facilities and managing exciting student communities around the globe.
- Prepare weekly bank reconciliations, following up any long term reconciling items.
- Maintain and reconcile the AU Head Office Village and Corporate Finance clearing accounts.
- Ensure completeness of head office recharges posting in Villages.
- Ensure that supporting documents/invoices are attached to Bill/Journals posting.
- Prepare and process fortnightly rent runs.
- Process on a daily basis into StarRez all transactions that are made direct into the bank statement (e.g. bounce backs and direct payments) including security deposit refunds/transfers.
- Prepare month end journals (accruals, prepayments, depreciation etc).
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations for review by Portfolio Accountant.
- Calculation of sinking fund transfers including reimbursement to Proceeds Account.
- Match invoices received from suppliers to purchase orders, following up on discrepancies with the Village.
- Maintain accounts payable ledger and ensure approved invoices are paid in accordance with supplier terms.
- Maintenance and attending to correspondence within
- Coordinate the Village credit cards, ensuring statements are approved in accordance with company policy and entered into the accounting software within the required month end reporting timeframe.
- Scan invoices into softcopy form to be saved into the appropriate software programme for easy access to all users.
- Generate supplier payment runs for review and approval including support for changes identified within the vendor file audit reports.
- Assist with the implementation and increased usage of applications and capabilities within the accounting software system (NetSuite).
- Minimum 1 years experience in an office environment, preferably within an Administration or Accounts Payable role.
- Experience working with a variety of computer software programs.
- Relevant booking keeping course or accounting degree.
How to Apply
To submit your application for this opportunity, please send your cover letter, updated CV and any other supporting documentation, marked to the attention of theAccounts Payable Manager by clicking Apply Now.
Applications must be received by Tuesday, 17 November 2020.
Campus Living Villages is an equal opportunity employer. No applications for employment will be assessed on the basis of race, colour, nationality, national extraction, social origin, education, age, sex, sexual preference, gender history, marital status, partnerships, pregnancy, impairment, disability, medical record, religion, political opinion, trade union activity, irrelevant criminal record or any other means that contravenes relevant anti-discrimination legislation applicable within Australia.
Only those with the right to work in Australia on an unrestricted and unlimited basis need apply.
Only direct applications from candidates will be considered.