Permanent Part-time ongoing position (0.5 FTE), Micropay experience highly desirable, Located in a modern office at Heatherton working from home at this time.
- Part time ongoing position (0.5 FTE)
- Micropay experience highly desirable
- Located in a modern office at Heatherton due to COVID-19 working from home at this time
- Applications close 5 pm Monday 23 November 2020
As one of six Primary Health Networks (PHNs) in Victoria, we are a 'for-benefit' social enterprise working on behalf of the Federal Government to improve local health care.
We want everyone in our community to be able to access the right care, in the right place, at the right time.
We work to achieve this goal by improving access to existing services, commissioning new services to improve health outcomes and encouraging General Practitioners and other primary health care providers to innovate and further improve local health care.
There are around 1.5million residents in our catchment, which stretches from St Kilda to Sorrento, and as far east as Bunyip, including the major population hubs of Clayton, Dandenong, Moorabbin, Caulfield, Cranbourne, Frankston and Pakenham.
Our seven key priority areas are mental health, alcohol and other drugs, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander health, population health, health workforce, digital health and aged care.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Payroll Officer is responsible for the effective, efficient, confidential and timely payroll service for the organisation. With a workforce of approximately 100 employees the Payroll Officer is the go-to person for all payroll related enquiries and is an important part of the Finance team. As required the Payroll Officer will provide support to the Accounts payable function.
To be successful in this role, not only will you have great technical skills and experience, you will also need to be highly solution-focused, have a friendly and professional manner, great communications skills, and be highly reliable.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
To be successful in this fantastic opportunity you must have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Demonstrated payroll processing experience in a medium sized organisation using Micropay
- Accounts Payable experience is desirable.
- Experience in a grant-based organisation, or similar would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills with a strong customer service focus.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good numerical skills and data entry skills.
- Well-developed organisational skills including the demonstrated ability to meet deadlines.
- Understanding of relevant legislation, policies, processes and procedures.
- Ability to interpret awards and relevant legislation.
- Experience in the use of Microsoft office products and Microsoft Dynamics Business Central.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH SEMPHN
- Generous leave and salary packaging entitlements
- Comprehensive Wellness Program including Employee Assistance Program
- Ample on-site car parking is available
Interviews to be held on Friday 27 November 2020.
How to apply
Applications close 5 pm Monday 23 November
We thank you for your interest in the role and our organisation, however only those applicants shortlisted will be contacted. Those who apply directly to seek will not be considered.
SEMPHN promotes a workplace that values fairness, respect and social and cultural diversity. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people from different cultural backgrounds are encouraged to apply.