Are you ready to take on a Cert III in Business Administration , Do you enjoy the idea of working in a busy co-work space, Are you motivated by helping and supporting people.
We are Rethink Your Workspace a business born from our vision of creating a space that facilitates businesses collaborating to ensure more strategic, well-formulated outcomes for clients. Its a new way of working for professionals who want to do business in a non-traditional environment and are no longer willing to aimlessly follow the herd, but instead want to flip the way we do professional services on its head!
The opportunity exists for a Trainee to join our experienced team, giving you the chance to learn from the ground up! You will be supported by our highly skilled team to develop into a competent, resourceful and valuable member of the workspace team.
Who are the Rethink Front of House Receptionists
Our receptionists are more than just receptionists, they are the face of Rethink for all the businesses that have chosen to call this workspace their business place; so this role is an integral foundational piece in supporting our business owners, their teams and their clients. Our receptionists are motivated to contribute to our vision and be part of creating something meaningful. Our receptionists are organised and proactive, pre-empting the needs of our clients and our clients clients. They love being accountable to self, work independently as well as collaboratively, with a genuinely positive attitude.
Our receptionists are required to uphold the highest level of confidentiality for our multi-disciplined professional tenants as they go about their interactions with their clients and business associates.
Our expectations for skills and experience
- We believe it is essential that you have already experience working in a customer service role, where engaging with people is an aspect of the role you genuinely enjoy
- Ability to multi task as well being able to prioritise is critical
- You need to be quick on your feet, both mentally and physically
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge & experience in using Office 365, in particular Outlook & Excel is advantageous
- A happy and engaging disposition with a genuine love for interacting with people and being comfortable working with all age and personality types is a must
- Open, honest, passionate and authentic are a part of your character
What is the responsibility of our Receptionists
Whilst we expect all our team members to roll up their sleeves and help out when needed across Rethink, our receptionists are the backbone of the workspace, providing our tenants with a seamless support service enabling them to conduct business in an organised and well planned environment.
You will be greeting all guests to our space as well as answering their enquiries via telephone and email, preparing meeting pods for client bookings, conducting COVID-19 safe cleaning practices and contributing to a supportive and compliant workplace for everyone.
If you have a passion for client services, a desire to contribute, learn and grow then Rethink Your Workspace may be the place for you.
Applications close Friday, 11th December 2020.