Celebrate the Hunter region's rich and diverse business community., Work for a business that makes a genuine difference in people's lives., Varied job content, no two weeks are quite the same..
Are you a creative and motivated events enthusiast Would you like to be in a role that lets you work across a wide variety of marketing activities This could be the perfect role for you.
How youll play your part in supporting Hunter Region and Australian businesses
As the Hunter Business Chamber Events & Marketing Coordinator, youll be the glue that pulls together a calendar of fantastic events which help connect and celebrate the Hunter regions diverse and successful business community. Youll have the opportunity to coordinate our events from start to finish, with help from our team of course, as the events world slowly returns to a sense of normality.
In order to craft successful events, youll get to have a hand in all the individual parts which make the whole. Whether it be creating the invitations, managing our social channels, designing flyers, helping coordinate video content, project managing the creation of marketing assets or making sure things run smoothly on event days, youll get to contribute to all of it.
A bit about you
- Youve got some experience in the events space already, and preferably some complementary generalist marketing skills such as copy writing and design.
- Youre confident in your ability and like to work with a bit of creative freedom, but you know when to ask for a little extra help.
- Youre a skilled communicator, you get along with others well and you benefit from a team environment.
- Youre well organised, youre great at keeping on top of your day to day activities and managing your time cleverly.
- You know your way around a computer and youre savvy enough to fill in your knowledge gaps when you can.
Please note that we are unable to sponsor for this role and can only consider candidates with full working rights.
A bit about us
Were in business to help business. For over 190 years, Business Australia has stood by business owners - untying legal knots, boosting efficiency, advocating for better conditions and helping them grow. Our members are free to keep doing what inspires their passion, knowing were here to help with the rest.
The Hunter Business Chamber (HBC) represents Business Australia and Business NSW in the Hunter and is the independent representative organisation for Australias largest regional business community.
Be a part of our unique culture
Were committed to building a better Australia and providing equitable opportunities for everyone regardless of identity, background, disability or any other non-merit factor. Please let us know if you require any accommodations throughout the recruitment process.
- Contribute to a high-performing team and experience the professional and personal growth that comes with it.
- Work in a business that helps make a real difference in peoples lives
- Immerse yourself with professional, passionate and customer focussed people
- Receive hands-on career development and training grow your future
- Get access to Health Insurance, EAP, discounts for gym, movies, major retailers and so much more.
Does this role sound perfect for you Wed love to chat, so go ahead and apply now!