Central Parramatta location - short walk from the station, Supportive, friendly team environment, Work for an organisation that makes a true difference.
Do you have outstanding admin skills and a sharp eye for detail Would you like to work for a business that helps connect employers and apprentices and makes a real difference This could be the perfect role for you.
How youll play your part in supporting Australian apprentices
As a Client Support Officer, your role will largely be based around the fast, effective processing and management of important business documentation as well as day-to-day admin odd jobs. Youll use your excellent time and task management skills to be the key administrative glue that keeps the wider team running strong.
Just as important will be your role in managing ASAs client database to make sure that everything is kept clean, tidy and accurate, with every i and t dotted and crossed respectively.
A bit about you
- Excellent data entry skills and a natural attention to detail, youll be the sort of person who can spot two spaces between words from a glance.
- Focused and fast, youre the type of person who latches on to a task and sees it through to the end.
- Youre not afraid to ask for help when you need it and you look for opportunities to help your team.
- Prior experience with CRM systems and large corporate databases is a big bonus.
Please note that we are unable to sponsor for this role and can only consider candidates with full working rights.
A bit about us
Were in business to help business. For over 190 years, Business Australia has stood by business owners - untying legal knots, boosting efficiency, advocating for better conditions and helping them grow. Our members are free to keep doing what inspires their passion, knowing were here to help with the rest.
As a key division of Business Australia, Apprenticeship Support Australia is a market leader in providing support services to the Australian Government's Apprenticeship and Traineeship initiative to businesses across Australia.
Be a part of our unique culture
Were committed to building a better Australia and providing equitable opportunities for everyone regardless of identity, background, disability or any other non-merit factor. Please let us know if you require any accommodations throughout the recruitment process.
- Contribute to a high-performing team and experience the professional and personal growth that comes with it.
- Work in a business that helps make a real difference in peoples lives
- Immerse yourself with professional, passionate and customer focussed people
- Receive hands-on career development and training grow your future
- Get access to Health Insurance, EAP, discounts for gym, movies, major retailers and so much more.
Does this role sound perfect for you Wed love to chat, so go ahead and apply now!