Work from home - Part time - enjoy a work/life balance, Wage plus bonuses - Earn the income you deserve, Holistic therapies training field - help improve other peoples lives.
Public Relations Manager
A creative, motivated and passionate Public Relations Manager is required for a well-known training course provider in the Holistic Therapies industry
This is a permanent part-time position with a reputable and well established, holistic organization.
This role offers you the ability to generate an excellent income while enjoying a beautiful life-work balance in an industry that has true purpose and makes a powerful positive difference in the world.
- Work from your own home office. No daily commute!
- Work 25 hours per week (Monday to Friday).
- Be part of a connected, happy and supportive team.
- Bonuses and commissions as well as a regular weekly wage.
- 4 weeks annual leave with holiday pay.
- Work in a field that genuinely helps people live happier healthier lives
The duties our new Public Relations Manager will be required to perform include:
- Social media management
- Facebook Maintain several Facebook pages and groups including creating and posting appropriate content, answering questions, monitoring posts, building communities, posting announcements, etc.
- LinkedIn and Instagram Building, maintaining and monitoring these and developing other relevant social media platforms.
- Being familiar with the Holistic Wellbeing industry and developing a comprehensive understanding of the HICAT course
- Developing and delivering marketing plans including strategy, goals, budget and tactics
- Receiving and responding to course enquiries
- Liaising with the Managing Director to set budgets and Key Performance Indicators
- Meeting budgets and Key Performance Indicators
- Receiving and responding to correspondence requesting industry information
- Building onto our extensive list of industry accreditations for our training courses by sourcing and liaising with reputable and relevant industry organizations and associations to meet their membership criteria and complete the modality accreditation application process
- Liaising with the Managing Director to devise marketing and public relations policies
- Liaising with the Managing Director to create marketing campaigns
- Lead generation and maintaining data bases
- Being aware of the latest developments in marketing and sales technology
- Assessing and introducing new marketing and PR initiatives
- Overseeing existing marketing strategies and monitoring their effectiveness
- Managing a range of activities related to enrolments and meeting monthly enrolment targets
The ideal candidate will have a degree in public relations, communications, or a similar discipline with at least five years experience in a similar field or related industry to education and holistic health.
The public relations manager will not be required to do any travelling but will telecommute from their own home/office and will be required to attend meetings via Zoom during work hours.
The public relations manager will be primarily responsible for maintaining and developing the public image and awareness of the organization. They will create and deliver a variety of campaigns and programs to boost awareness about the industry and the specific training courses we provide.
The public relations manager will liaise with other departments and team members to ensure the content they use on social media, in newsletters and in correspondence to potential students and the public is accurate. They will measure the success of various campaigns to determine their efficiency.
The public relations manager will be required to manage social media for the company, as well as represent the company in front of various media groups. This may include creating media releases and content for media and arranging interviews via podcasts for the Managing director.
The public relations manager will work with managers, creative writers, artists, and other resources to create educational content that attracts positive attention, ensure that a positive and accurate image of the company is maintained and results in increased enrolments.
The public relations manager reports to the Managing Director and the Managing Directors Executive Assistant.
Commencement wage for the Public Relations Manager is $30 per hour with a review every three months. This accumulates to $750 per week over a 25-hour week.
The public relations manager will also receive bonuses at the end of each month when enrolment targets have been met and/or exceeded.
This position will have a three-month trial period.
Immediate start for the right person.
Australian or international applicants are welcome as we are an Australian based, international organization.
If your application is short-listed we will contact you to arrange an interview via Zoom.
Applications for this position close on November 21st 2020.
Interviews for this position will be conducted between November 23rd and November 27th 2020.