FIFO 4:1, Work with a dynamic team in a rapid growth industry, Ongoing growth training and development with world leading Turbine suppliers.
Would you like a change in Career
Cosmic Wind Services is looking for you.
About the business
Cosmic Wind Services Pty Ltd is a provider of wind turbine services in Australia with the resources and expertise to deliver efficient and cost effective mechanical and electrical solutions. Privately owned and operated, Cosmic operates out of our headquarters located in New South Wales. We have the capabilities and man power to service the wind energy industry throughout Australia and Overseas.
Cosmic Wind Services directors have a combined experience of over 20 years on wind farms throughout Australia, Europe, North Africa. Cosmic Wind is an "all round" resource for all wind turbine requirements.
Our goal at Cosmic is to safely provide mechanical and electrical installation and fit out of wind turbines whilst working closely with global leading turbine manufacturing companies in a cost effective and timely manner.
We always aim for the Golden Tower...
About the role
Cosmic Wind Services is looking for a number of experienced Wind Turbine Installation Technicians
The applicant must have at least 2 years+ experience in Wind Turbine Installation on major wind turbine manufacturers ie: GE, Vestas, Siemens, Senvion, Nordex etc. All wind turbines being installed are ranging from 2MG upwards on large scale projects.
Applicants must have a strong work ethic and work well as part of a dynamic team
Benefits and perks
- Very competitive hourly rate
- Flights + accommodation + LAHA + superannuation
- Continuous training and development
- Unique opportunity to be part of a fast growing industry
- Ability to build your career in the renewable energy industry
- Overseas applicants can apply.
Skills and experience
- Minimum 2+ years in the Wind Industry
- Full GWO training/ Working at Heights/ Tower Rescue
- Siemens Level 2 and 3 (an advantage, though not essential)
- GE Training (an advantage, though not essential)
- Vestas Training (an advantage, not essential)
- OHS/Construction White Card
- First Aid and CPR Certificate
- EWP and Telehandler
The successful applicant must have the ability to work well as a team and have a hard work ethic with the motivation to succeed.
- Must have a proactive attitude and commitment to workplace health and safety.
- Must be flexible and willing to work long hours in remote location
- Must be fluent in English and hold full working rights in Australia
- Must be able to demonstrate previous wind farm experience
Please note: due to the large number of applicants, only successful applicants will be contacted and interviews will be scheduled.