About the Company:
K2 Audiovisual is one of the fastest growing audio-visual companies in WA. Working with education organisations, government and Tier 1 corporate firms - a team of young, enthusiastic, and hard-working individuals.
A multicultural staff. With a casual, friendly culture where everyone enjoys each other's company, while also working extremely hard daily to ensure personal and company success through-out the year.
About the Role:
As our business has grown rapidly over the past few years, we are looking to bring a junior administration/receptionist for an entry level position into our team to further accelerate our companies growth.
Your daily activities will include (and are not limited to) managing incoming calls, data entry, updating social media platforms, accepting deliveries, greeting visitors, general customer service, general administration tasks, running errands and assisting our sales and finance team with timely client service and support as required etc.
The role will be between 20 and 30 hours per week. Our preferred situation would be for the successful candidate to work from 9am to 3pm M-F for a total of 30 hours a week. This is an in office role and not available for WFH.
Please note, this is an entry level/junior position. Perfect for someone who has just finished school and is looking for an opportunity to enter the workforce.
Previous experience is not as important as attitude to us. We are looking for someone who is looking for an opportunity to enter an industry role, is open minded to feedback and willing to learn and grow in the position as our company expands.
- To be eligible, the candidate must have received the JobSeeker Payment, Youth Allowance (Other), or Parenting Payment for at least one of the previous three months at the time of hiring. ie, October, November or December 2020.
- Ability to work independently and unsupervised.
- High attention to detail with accurate data entry skills.
- Time management skills with ability to multi-task, prioritise and follow up.
- Excellent communication skills, and a confident and professional manner.
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Office competency.
- Team player and fast-paced when workload requires.
- High level of written and verbal communication skills.
- Professional presentation at all times.
- Rights to work full-time in Australia including drivers licence and vehicle. Or be in the position to have a drivers' licence and vehicle within 90 days of employment.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Has previous experience in an office environment performing administration tasks.
- Has previous experience working within a company that is involved in a trade.
- Has previous customer service experience.
Applications: Thur Nov 12 - Fri Nov 27
Interviews: Mon Nov 20 - Fri Dec 4
Start Date: Mon Jan 4th, 2021.
Stressing this factor again as it is imperative please ensure you are eligible for the Government Job Maker initiative.You must have received the JobSeeker Payment, Youth Allowance (Other), or Parenting Payment for at least one of the previous three months at the time of hiring (Jan 4, 2021).